|102|

Hello, old friend. And here we are. You and me, on the last page. By the time you read these words Rory and I will be long gone. So know that we lived well and were very happy. And above all else, know that we will love you always. Sometimes I do worry about you though. I think once we're gone you won't be coming back here for a while. And you might be alone which you should never be. Don't be alone, Doctor. And do one more thing for me. There's a little girl, waiting in a garden. She's going to wait a long while, so she's going to need a lot of hope. Go to her. Tell her a story. Tell her that if she's patient, the days are coming that she'll never forget. Tell her she'll go see and fight pirates. She'll fall in love with a man who'll wait two thousand years to keep her safe. Tell her she'll give hope to the greatest painter who ever lived. And saved a whale in outer space. Tell her, this is the story of Amelia Pond. And this is how it ends.

مرحباً يا صديقي القديم، ها نحنُ ذا، أنا وأنت في الصّفحة الأخيرة، في الوقتِ الذي ستقرأ به هذه الكلِمات، أنا و روري سنكون قد رحلنا منذ زمنٍ بعيد، لذا كُن على يقينٍ بأنّنا عِشنا جيّداً وكنّا سعداء للغاية، وفوق كلِّ ذلك كُن على يقينٍ بأنّنا سنحبّك دومًا، أحياناً أقلق بشأنكَ رغم ذلك، أعتقد أنّه حالما نرحل لن تعودَ إلى هنا لِفترة، ولربّما ستكون وحيدًا، وهو أمرٌ لا يجدر بكَ أن تكونه أبداً، لا تكن وحيدًا يا دكتور، وافعل شيئاً آخر من أجلي، هُناك فتاةٌ صغيرة، تنتظر في حديقة، إذهب إليها وأخبرها حِكاية، أخبرها أنّها إن كانت صبورًا، فستأتي إليها الأيام التي لن تنساها أبدًا، أخبرها بأنّها ستذهب لرؤية ومُحاربة القراصنة، وأنّها ستقع في حُبِّ رجلٍ سينتظر ألفيِّ عاماً كي يُبقيها آمنة، أخبرها بأنّها ستُعطي الأمل لأعظم فنّان على وجهِ الأرض، وستنقذ حوتًا في الفضاء الخارجي، أخبرها.."هذه هي حِكاية اميليا بوند، وهكذا تنتهي".

كان عليَّ مُشاركة آخر كلماتٍ نطقتها شخصيَّتي المُفضّلة من Dr Who.
وداعاً اميليا بوند ، الفتاةُ التي انتظرت.
حافِظوا على بريقِ أرواحِكُم ✨.

-أعتذر عن عدم كتابة فصلٍ منذ فترة-