Chapter 1

Disclaimer: I don't own Bleach or the Percy Jackson series.

Ichigo was scared.

Yeah, that's right; the great Kurosaki Ichigo was scared, why you ask? Well, the world was ending so who wouldn't be!? The resent war took a greater toll on the world then Reiou thought it would.

Now, our beloved hero watched his world crumble.

Ichigo sighed. Everyone, everything, was dead. The Soul Society, Hueco Mundo, the Living World, Hell, the Royal Realm… Ichigo couldn't tell where one began and the other ended. So yeah, 18 year old Kurosaki Ichigo, hero of both the winter and 1000 year blood war, only living( he is still alive, right?) hollow-shinigami-quincy-human(or is it fullbring) hybrid , was scared.

"Well, this sure was unexpected "a voice from beside him said. Ichigo glanced briefly at his companion. "Yeah" he replied. Reiou sighed and shook his head, he knew a way to fix this (he is the SOUL KING) but wasn't sure if the young hero would agree. "Ichigo" he said, "I…I might have a way to…undo this" That got his attention, Ichigo turned his head so fast Reiou was afraid he'd suffer from whiplash. Reiou chuckled softly "I'll send you back in time …. To before you met Rukia, but…"this was the part that made him worry,"'Kurosaki Ichigo' would already exist. So you'd have to take on a new image, a new identity. Are you willing to that up?" he asked.

Ichigo looked down in thought, "What about Zangetsu?" he asked softly. Reiou looked sheepish, "To be honest, I don't really know. It's a risk you'll have to take." Ichigo nodded, and then looked at Reiou with burning determination, "Okay" he said," let's do this!"

#

"This is so weird" Ichigo said to him-well let's be . Ichigo was now a girl, not that she was complaining or anything. After all, she still had Zangetsu-who insisted on being called Mugetsu and was now using their combined form –and that's all that mattered (there was a small part of her that was pissed off by this turn of events but we'll ignore that) "Get over it. Now, you need a new name." Reiou said.

Ichigo sighed and turned back to the mirror. Physically, she looked like Tatsuki (that includes height), her hair was pitch black with silver-white highlights, her eyes were a brilliant gold with specks of blue and red, her skin was pale, her nails painted black, her lips and cheeks held a red tint. Ichigo wore a loose red long sleeved t-shirt that hung off her right shoulder , a red and black checked mid-thigh skirt, knee high black socks and red chucks, her hair was pulled into a high ponytail with a red ribbon and ( most importantly ) at her hip, hung 2 swords-one long ,one short-on a black chain.

"How about Karasu. Akuma Karasu" she said with a tone a finality, silently daring Reiou to challenge it. Reiou looked thoughtful as he skilfully ignored her tone of voice. "Demon Raven, huh? Yip that totally suits you." Ich- no- Karasu smiled.

"I hope I'm not interrupting anything "a voice called out. Karasu turned towards it. Not far from where they stood were two men. A tall middle aged man with pale skin and black hair, his eyes and suit seemed to contain galaxies (they do), his companion was about 18 years old, he had naturally tanned skin and shaggy black hair, and his head was bowed making it impossible to see his face. He wore an orange t-shirt, black jeans and matching chucks, he also had a tattoo on his right arm. "Chaos, I take it that's Percy. What happened? "Reiou asked. Chaos sighed like a disappointed father," He was betrayed, by…everyone but a select few"

Karasu looked at the boy, Percy, sadly, she knew the feeling all too well, she wished she didn't .She walked up to him, skilfully ignoring the two old dudes and said," Ano, are you okay?" Percy's head snapped up and Karasu gasped as she stared into hypnotic sea-green eyes, she gulped, "I…I know how you feel. My family and friends turned against me too. Even if they didn't mean too, it still hurt. After that…someone very important to me hurt me too" Karasu broke eye contact .Percy stared at her a bit then said' "I…don't know what to feel" Karasu smiled, "That's okay" and kissed his cheek, "I'm Karasu Akuma, anata ni atte kudasai ni*"she said. "Percy Jackson" he replied with a lopsided smile.

Reiou and Chaos watched the scene before them silently. Then Chaos smiled. "Well Perseus, I wish you well on your knew adventure. Farewell" he said then disappeared. Reiou sighed, "Why don't you two get to know each other a bit better and I'll get everything ready" he left before they could reply'

#

When Reiou returned, Karasu was fast asleep with her head in Percy's lap, Percy was also asleep. Reiou smiled at the scene, and then gently shook them awake, "It's time to go" They nodded tiredly as they stood and followed him. "By the way, Percy. You'll need a new name, just in case this world already has a 'Percy Jackson '"Reiou said. Percy thought for a bit. "I got nothing, what about you Kara? "Karasu blushed brightly, but Percy didn't seem to notice. "How about Kaiyo, Yuudai Kaiyo?" "Hmmmmm, I like it! Look out Karakura Town! Here comes Akuma Karasu and Yuudai Kaiyo!"

Disclaimer I had some help in this so thanks for Artemis nyx and if what to see go over fanfiction. Net to see for yourself and don't forget to

Vote

Comment

And

Share

Chio