Chapter 7

Chapter 6: Kaiyo's POV

What. Just. Happened?

I mean things were going pretty good, which considering who was standing behind me was saying something. Me, ichigo and Karasu are born trouble makers…Ichigo even challenged that weird foxy guy! He's going to be in so much trouble!

Anyway, so I beat that giant guy and got us a one way ticket into Seiretei…. How the hades was I supposed to know there was a weird fox-like sword guy on the other side of the gate!?

I was seconds away from going to help ichigo out when I noticed the smile on karasu's face; it was enough to make me relax. I wanted to say something, I really did, but words seemed to fail me. I turned my head back to Ichigo in time to see him get hit by a really, really long sword. He blocked it obviously but he was still sent flying. It's almost unbelievable but I'm pretty sure the wind they caused when they flew back would make Zeus green with envy….or was it Bores? Who cares. Did you know there are like 4 different minor gods that rule over wind? Yeah, it gets confusing.

I ran towards them when they landed…at least I wanted to but something told me to stay where I was. It wasn't until things calmed down that I realized something was wrong, actually someone was missing.

It wasn't that hard to block out what was going on behind me. I knew they were talking but I couldn't focus on the words.

Let me explain: Shortly after me little walk with Annabeth through the red lands on Tar-Hell, I started getting these feelings - like a sixth-sense or something – that helped me tell where people are but only if I knew them really well. I asked my father about it after the battle with Gaia and he said I was sensing the water in their bodies. Right now I can find Ichigo and Karasu even if they were on the other side of the world and after my recent series of demigod dreams, I'd rather not lose sight of them.

Which is why I couldn't focus on what was behind me, because Karasu was- Karasu was-,"Hey! There's another way in, right?" I kept my voice calm as I said this but I had a feeling Ichigo could tell how panicked I felt. I turned when I felt a hand on my shoulder, it was ichigo, "Relax Kai, she'll be fine, I doubt anyone over there can stop her….and if she isn't we'll give 'em hell" he said softly with a smile. I just nodded silently as I let him lead me away from the gate, "where's everyone?" "Chad is talking to an old friend of his, Yoruichi is talking to some old man about finding an old friend and Inoue and Ishida are by that giant gate guy"

We walked in silence for a bit before Ichigo said something, " So…what's bothering you?" I'm not surprised he figured out something was wrong, just that he asked. I took a while to answer, not quite sure how to explain my demigod dream or that every time I saw him or Karasu in battle I think of all the friends I lost. I took a deep breath and said, "I….I just had a dream that really freaked me out, that's all" Ichigo stared at me for a second, "Okay, but you know Kara and I are here if you want to talk, right?" I smiled, "Yeah. So, think you could do me a favour and dye your hair blue? I'm sure it'll be awesome" "Damn it Kai!" What? Things were getting too dam serious.

OO

So we've got a new plan to break in….well the cat does. I'm pretty sure he would have told us if that crazy guy on the boar hadn't burst in.

"Oweee... Darn it, thrown by bonnie again" he said as he dusted himself off, "Hey, long time no see old man!"

"Ganju, why are you here? Go home!" yelled the old man.

"Really? That's the greeting I get for visiting you after such a long time? What would your guest say?" he replied as he looked around the room but stopped when he saw Ichigo and his attitude changed. "What's a Shinigami doing here?" he asked as he pulled off his glasses. Kinda reminds me of the Ares' kids.