Chapter 4

Hello!

And yes it's another chapter all in one just for keeping you waiting and I'm extremely sorry for that. Any way let us begin

I forgot to mention that Karasu will be keeping a journal to help her remember past events, because I find it a little impossible that she would remember everything like it was yesterday considering everything that happened, just thought I'd tell you.

Disclaimer: I don't own Bleach or Percy Jackson

###############

Chapter 3: Ichigo's pov

"What if I told you it was a long story?" Karasu asked sheepishly. I stared at her blankly, and then turned around to retrieve my body. "Ichigo! Come on! I didn't mean it!" she pleaded as she followed beside me, I just ignored her. "Hey Chad, you okay?" I asked – after entering my body of course – to which I got a nod in reply. "Okay then, I'll see you at school tomorrow" I said as I headed home walking beside Rukia. When suddenly Karasu stepped in our path, "I'm making dinner" she said simply, I blinked slowly then turned towards the direction of her home.

"So, where's Kai anyway?" Kara blushed, "I may or may not have forgotten to tell him…." "…..So we're having blue chocolate chip biscuits for desert."

####################################

I would introduce myself, but you already know me. Ouch! What was that for Karasu?! (Just introduce yourself baka!) Fine!

The name's Kurosaki Ichigo. Are you happy now? (Yes)

######################

"I can't believe you guys went hollow hunting without me!" "I said I was sorry Kaiyo!" "I know! The cookies were awesome, but still!" After Karasu and I ditched Rukia, well…. Actually she ran off while we weren't looking. We made it in time to catch Kaiyo at the door. Apparently to look for us.(it was to look for you berry boy) So after having some homemade pizza and a bunch of homemade cookies, we found ourselves in the living room with a plate of said cookies and a glass of milk doing homework….or trying to at least. "Okay I'll take you with me next time I plan to follow Ichigo" I heard Karasu say. Wait, what?! "What?" "You got yourself a deal, Angel!" "Guys!" "Sorry, were you saying something Ichigo?" I felt my eye twitch as Karasu tilted her head to the right curiously. "Forget it" I mumbled. "Hey Shark boy, where's number 5?" "No clue berry boy" "Kara, you should have gone to school and sent Kelp Head as back-up" "Hey! My handwriting isn't that bad!" "It looks like a cat ran across the page! A drunken cat!" "Like yours is any better princess!" "When you ladies are done I would like to complete the incomplete worksheet" Karasu said with a smirk. "Sure Ange- Wait a minute…." I watched silently as Kaiyo tried to decipher what Karasu had said. After a few minutes I couldn't hold it anymore. "Hahahahahahahahahaha!" I burst out laughing, followed shortly by Kara's bell like laughter. "What did I say?" Kaiyo asked with a chuckle, which caused us all to burst out in another uncontrollable bout of laughter, can't even remember why we were laughing. When we finally stopped to breathe, Karasu declared it was time to call it a night, 'cause we clearly didn't want to work anymore.

Not that I cared, it was nice not to worry about a crazy midget jumping out of my closet yelling, "Hollow!"

######################################

The next day at school Rukia dragged me aside and handed me a weird duck head candy thing, "What is this?" "Gikongan. Medicine that forcibly removes the soul from the body. It contains a Fake soul that will control your body while you become a shinigami." "It says 'soul candy'" Well that's….because the Shinigami Women's League complained that the name gikongan wasn't cute…" "Why's it a duck?" "S-shut up. I wanted the popular Chappy the Bunny one too!" "I see, so you wanted the rabbit…." "D-don't give me that look! Just take one already!" In order to preserve my body, I did as she said. The result was just as she said; my body and soul were now acting as two separate beings…..damn Karasu's a bad influence on my thought pattern. When Rukia got a hollow alert we left the soul but I couldn't shake this bad feeling that I had….