Chapter 4

"What are you doing here?" I yelled, "you scared me!"

"Sorry, I seem to be saying that a lot today... "

"Yeah" we both started laughing.

"How did you do that?" he asks "you moved water earlier"

"I control all elements"

"Woah, that's cool!"

"What can you do?"

"Telepathy"

"You can read my mind?"

"Only if you let me, but I can feel where people are around me. That is how I found you"

"Can you talk to me in my head?"

Yes

That is cool

Yeah. so, friends? He put out his hand to shake for the second time today.

Yes and took his hand, for the second time today.  

~~

When I got back to my room it was already 21:00, I have missed dinner. I opened the door and saw a girl sitting on the bed on the right side of the room, on my bed was a plate with some food and a big pile of clothes.

"Hi," said the girl "I am Daphne"

"Hi," I answered and went to my bed "Chris"

"A girl came in and left all those for you," she said and pointed at the bed. "I'm gonna go to sleep but you can leave the lights on if you need to, I can manage"

"I have an idea," I said, I raised my hand and a thin wall rose, surrounding my bed and closet.

"Wow" I heard Daphne say from the other side. I opened a little window in the wall.

"Is it OK like this?" I asked

"Yes, of course, it is so cool!"

She turned off the lights and I closed the little window and turn on the side bed light.

"Good night," I said. But she was already asleep.

I ate my food and then turned to the pile of clothes. There were clothes of all sizes and colors. I tried on all of them, most of them were big on me but it was ok. I folded them and put them in my closet. On the bed were also a toothbrush and toothpaste and a note that said

"Don't know if all of the clothes are good on you,

Bathrooms are the third door on the right from your room.

Welcome to the SGC,

Lily"

I removed the wall around my bed and picked up the toothbrush and toothpaste. Quietly closing the room door I walked over to the bathrooms. I brushed my teeth quickly and tried to see my face in the mirror, it was too high for me so I left. 

I went back to my room and put on a dark green shirt that got to my knees and short black pants. It was the middle of November, so the clothes weren't ideal, but I wasn't cold. I turned off the light and got into bed.

I couldn't sleep at night, I flipped over all the time. At five in the morning, I got out of bed and went outside, the sun was barely up. I walked around the gardens and waited for all the other kids to wake up. As I was walking I saw Daphne come up to me.

"Hi," she said

"Hi"

"What are you doing up so early?"