Chapter 6

When I woke up I felt Dean behind me and his arm was around me.

I got out of bed, careful not to wake him up and went to change clothes.

"I have to go," I said to him, placing my hand on his shoulder.

"Why?" he asked, half-asleep

"I promised Daphne that I will help her in the gardens"

"Oh"

"Bye," I said and kissed him

He pulled me to him, not even opening his eyes, and kissed me again "bye"

I headed to the gardens and saw Daphne, already working in one of the patches.

"Hi," I said

"Hi" she answered dreamily

"I guess it went well with Joe?"

"Yes," she said and sighed

"OK," I said and pulled her up "let's get to work before you fall asleep"

She laughed and I joined her in the dirt.

As we worked she me all about their date and how good it went and how he kissed her goodnight and more and more.

When we finished I told Daphne that I was going to the gym. I wanted to work on climbing. I flew to the gym, well technically I wasn't flying. I shifted the air around me to support my weight and blew air backward to move. I had learned how to do this a couple of months after I got to the school, freaking everyone out because I could see everything happening from above. 

I spotted Dean in one of the gardens, a smile filled my face as I looked down at him.

Lo- I started but then I realized something was off. He was making out with someone, pushing her against a wall, someone with bleach blond hair. My breath started coming out fast. 

He must have heard me because he looked up. When he saw me his face turned white as the wall.

Baby, this isn't what-

But I didn't hear the rest of his excuse, my vision blacked out and I felt my body start to fall.

 I woke up in the air, falling and not able to use my powers. I got ready for a big smash and it didn't take long to come.

"Chris!" I heard Dean yell, no way he could make it in time to catch me. 

I felt blinding pain, not nearly as strong as I expected though, I wasn't dead. Strong arms picked me up, Dean. I looked up, my sight was blurry and black at the edges but I still saw, it wasn't Dean. I heard a voice in my head, still not Dean.

Who are you?

Chris, I answered

Wait, you can hear me?

Yes I answered and passed out.

~~

I had at least a dozen different dreams. In each one was a guy that had black hair and grey eyes.

Repeating three words 'who are you?'. 

In all except one, the last one. In the last one I was trapped inside a room made of glass, through it I saw so many things, Dean and Daphne standing and yelling. Amber and Emma crying on each other, then Dean again. But the grey-eyed guy didn't appear. 

There were doctors and nurses, principal Brandany and teacher. But not the black-haired guy.

And then I woke up.