Cold.

You were sat in the library by yourself reading Agatha Christie,The Mysterious Affair at Styles,it was snowing outside it had been for a few hours now. The story was good, but you were only five chapters in because a certain handsome wizard kept invading your mind. Just the thought of his beautiful mismatched eyes had you staring out the window.
"Damn that handsome devil"you thought to yourself.
"Why aren't you resting?" A familiar voice said from beside you. You jumped at the sound of the voice and turned to see Gellert Grindelwald looking down on you.

"Huh?"you asked confused
"Queenie told me that you seemed unwell."he said sitting down beside you.
"I have a small cold nothing to worry about."you told him,he reached over and placed a cool hand to your forehead.
"You're very warm." He said softly
"And you're very hot." You wanted to say but didn't, what you said was
"I'm fine." And with that stood up,him following you.
"You're very stubborn,my dear"he said amused
"Part of my charm" you said without thinking
"I am aware"
"What did that mean?" You thought

You took a few steps forward,but went dizzy and fell backwards to be met by a pair of strong arms and chest. You dared not to turn to Gellert, because you knew you were blushing madly.
"So much for you being fine." Grindelwald said into your ear, causing you to suck in a breath,the next thing you knew you were being picked up bridal style by him. At this point you couldn't speak,so you let him carry you out of the library.

It was silent for a while a comfortable silence, you snuggled closer to him and he chuckled softly at you.
"What's funny?" You asked looking up at him
"You're like a child." He said smiling down at you
"Well excuse you,but it's not my fault you're so cuddly." You said pouting
"You know,I've been called lots of things before but never cuddly." He told you amused
"Oh... well...your welcome." You said quietly,in response he kissed your forehead.

By the time he reached your room, you were almost asleep listening to the sound of his heart beat. The door opened on its own when he approached,and you looked up at him confused,
"How did you do that?"
"Magic" he replied with a smirk
"Very funny." You said sarcastically,he put you down on the chair by your desk and walked over to your wardrobe,and collected your night wear for you.

He turned and handed them to you,then stood waiting for you to do something.
"I'm not changing with you staring at me like that" you said not looking at him.
"Of course,I shall leave..."he said then added"if you wish me too?"Your head snapped up to him,he winked before exiting the room. You just sat there dumbfounded.
"Was Gellert Grindelwald just flirting with me?" You thought,snapping out of your daze you put on your night wear and got into bed,just as there is a knock on the door.
"Y/n are you done?"came Gellert's voice
"Yes" you replied,and the door opened and he came back into the room,and said
"Rest for a few hours and I will be back before dinner"he lent down and kissed your forehead,you blushed again at his sweet gesture,as he stood back up he noticed something beside you
"Oh and no reading" he stole the Sherlock Holmes book from under your pillow. You huffed but said nothing.
"Why are you reading this?"
"Because Sherlock Holmes is hot" you reply indicating the picture on the cover of the book.
"Yes but you know I am much hotter" he said and with that left the room,you sat there watching the door then said to no one
"How does he know that?"

"Yes but you know I am much hotter" he said and with that left the room,you sat there watching the door then said to no one"How does he know that?"

(A/n This is the picture on the cover of the book,you can picture another Holems if you like)