(Chapter 5) Stranger Sewers

"Six pieces left. Ready to try again?" Bierce said with a calming voice.

I nodded and in excitement and joy as I saw the next portal opening up. It was a ducky with melting features on it. It looked creepy and bloody but I didn't care, I walked in to the portal to see a wall but with the same picture of the ducky on it, but it had a 'X' behind the picture of the duck.

"Malak's blocked the entrance, now that's just pathetic, don't you think?"

I nodded in annoyance and impatience.

"Never fear, love. There's is a solution. You'll just have to...rearrange your brain a bit. Go to the ring alter."

"Yes ma'am." I said in a polite voice. I went back to the ballroom just to see the same door looking at me with lust and love sick 'eyes', I shivered a bit.

As I walked to the ring alter and pressed my gentle hands on the hard cold metal stone. I waited for Bierce to give me another power to boost up a bit.

"Now hold still. You might also want to close your eyes. It keeps them from popping out."

I closed my eyes and felt a new power inside my head, I believe this new power/boost up is called 'Telepathy.' Strange but most of all powerful name for a power like this. But I didn't have time to complain. I had to collect the shards from the portal.

I walked in the portal to be greeted by the same trap Malak has putted to stop me from collecting shards. But that doesn't stop me from trying to go home.

I used my new power called Telepathy only to from a monkey walking to the lever behind on the other side of the trap. I was pleased. Hearing the trap wall opening really satisfies me, I don't get it.

I walked to the dark long corridor like the first one in the monkey portal, the corridor didn't bothered me anymore. What bothered me was that the door kept staring at me for a creepy reason. I'm afraid that I have a bad feeling once I complete the last one.

"Just don't let me catch you trying to see everything besides walls." Bierce said with suspiciousness in her voice.

"Yes ma'am" I said with a little bit of annoyance. Once I finally got to the door I walked in to the portal. To be greeted by a disgusting smell from the....sewers. Wait....am I? No I can't be...can this be true? Yep I'm in the sewers. And appear to be wearing my rain clothing and my boots thankfully.

"Not afraid of a little sewer water are you? Just don't get any of it in your mouth." She said with a little bit of disgust and worry.

I don't know why I have to be in the sewers with dangerous creatures in this portal. But I guess it'll be worth it maybe.

"You've heard the open legends I'm sure. All kinds of things gets flushed down here. Alligators, goldfish, DuKies..."

What? I have to deal with..'duckies'. Oh come on! Why not a mansi- no I've been there in the other portal. Why not a sch- No I've been there too. I can't say a hotel because I've been there too. Golly this will be fun. And no that was sarcastic.

Mmm...this sewer smells very.....ripe. I think I just threw up in my mouth a little."

"You don't think I get that already?"

I continued walking down the corridor until I saw a big door blocking it. But a hole that said "Watch out for the big one.' What??? I don't know what their talking about bu- "

I felt a big hand wrapping it's fingers around me. I started kicking and wiggling myself out of it's strong grip and thankfully it letted go.

"It's open." Bierce said with no emotion.