(Chapter 9) Sneak peek of the future.

(Y/n's Pov)

I sat on the bed looking down at my belly. I rubbed my belly giggling, until Malak came in chuckling. He sat down with me looking at my belly, He turned to me and started crying a little. I comforted him by rubbing his back and whispered sweet nothings to his ear.

"We created life....I can't believe it." Malak said with happiness in his voice almost crying, I giggled hugging him. He chuckled while crying tears of joy, He started to kiss me everywhere causing me to giggle.

"M-Malak! S-Stop!" I said through my laughter. He didn't listen and still kept going. Agatha came in the room with happiness when she saw my belly. She sat on Malak's lap and started to cheer, it looked like she couldn't wait to have a baby Sibling. She jumped off of Malak's lap nd turned to me and my soon-to-be husband.

"Sooo when will the baby arrive?" Agatha said with excitement. She started to spin around with joy waiting for our answer, Me and Malak looked at each other while giggling, We looked back at Agatha.

"Three months Agatha." Malak said while still hugging me in joy and love. When he was having a conversation with Agatha the baby in my belly kicked three times. We all stood there in shock and happiness. Malak started crying in joy while he kissed my belly while the baby was still in it.

"I love you so much dear. I'll always protect you." Malak said with a protective voice and love, I smiled at him and Agatha. While tearing up a bit, I hugged him even more with love and trust.

"I love you too Malak and I love you to Agatha" I said with tears of joy. Agatha wiped my tears away with happiness and love. She hugged me along with Malak while hugging her sibling too.

"I love you too Mommy" Agatha said with love.

I love you so much dear..

And I always will.....