(Chapter 6) Malak's POV Lemon

I watched my little angel through my glass eye. Mmmm she's so...hot. I wish she could just be mInE AlReAdy.. But unfortunately she can't be mine...for now.~ She makes me just want to open these damn doors and just take her. Oh I just want to hear her scream my name in pleasure. To beg me to be in her.. Oh Mmm. That'll be so fun and sexy too.~

I whined in pleasure when I felt something in my pants. I growled her name under my breath. 'Fuck Y/n. Please take me baby.~ Please.' I moaned in pleasure. I didn't care that my minions heard me I needed her now. I want her now, and most of all. I want her to take me, I couldn't take it anymore I growled underneath my breath moaning and groaning out her name over and over again. 'Please baby, please. I want you, I need you please Ohhh...Mmmm, Ahhh!~'

I started to stroke myself imagining that the beautiful mortal which will be my future wife doing this madness to me. I started to stroke myself harder and harder.

"BABY PLEASE I- AAAAHHH!~ PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE BABY I'LL BE A GOOD PET TO YOU JUST PLEASE AAAHHH!~"

I moaned out in pleasure as my eyes rolled into the back of my head, I came but made a huge mess to clean up. Which I didn't have to because I had my powers still. With the snap of my finger my room was clean. Not only that I wore some pajamas that matched my original clothing but different.

I had the picture of my future wife on my nightstand. I pretended that she was with my right now, laying next to me. With a smile in her face. 'Oh love, please just be with me right now when you get the chance. I love you so much!~'

I said with tiredness in my voice. After I said that I closed my eyes to dream of my love that is my future bride.

Why can't you just be with me right now,love. It breaks me everytime you have to go..I don't want you to go. I love you too much love and I'll only love you, Once I get that hag out of our way we'll be together forever. I promise.

Soon we'll be together.....

....

....

.....

......

.....

.....

......

Forever.....