(Chapter 8) Malak's POV LEMON AGAIN ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

'Oh Y/n when will I see you again? It's been so long. Since I've kissed someone before. I never had before but, her lips felt so...Good. If Bierce ever puts her hands on her, then i won't hesitate to r̸I̸p̸ h̸E̸r̸ O̸r̸G̸a̸N̸s̸ O̸u̸T̸. I know I sound so dark right now. But oh Y/n when will I see you again?'

'I'll have to make sure that the other demons and...Assistances doesn't kill you but right now I'll have to have my fun with you.'

I took off my pants to only see a big bump that was underneath my boxers. I growled in pleasure and frustration, I slid off my Boxers to only reveal my big manhood. I pretended that it was Y/n again and started to place my manhood in my grip and stroke it.

There was a little bit of pre-cum on the tip already. I Moaned out on pleasure and continued to stroke some more pre-cum. "Ha ah ah~ Y/n. Please. More ha ah~" I gripped my manhood too hard and started to cry out of pleasure.
"Y/n. S-Stop Ah ah ah. Please let me make you pregnant please. Oh my Ah~"

I Started to stroke even more to let more Pre-cum that are now in my hands I stroke more and more of my manhood and started to Groan In pleasure. I slowed down and came on my hand and now my sheets on my bed. I made a mess.

"O-Oh my Y/n, looks like I've made a mess. I'm terribly sorry that I came without you. Maybe in the future we'll do this after we got rid that haaaaaaag~ Oh my~" I stroked again and again

"Please Y/n stooo- AAHHH!~"

I slowed down and stared at my pre-cum on the bed. I wonder if I could just kill Bierce right now to get my future ruler bride. We'll be able to take over the world together F⃠o⃠R⃠e⃠V⃠e⃠R⃠.