Day 1, Part 1

As I parked the car outside my house, Shinsou undid his seatbelt in the passenger seat. Willow was in his sweatshirt pocket, which he had one of his hands in. He got out as I did and opened the backdoor. I grabbed his black duffel bag and handed it to him, then grabbed a black backpack, and slung it over my shoulder. We walked to the front door where I unlocked the small, two bedroom, two bathroom house. I opened the door and let Shinsou walk in.

"So, uh, lemme show you around." I said, shutting the door behind me. I walked through the living room, then the whole house, explaining what each room was. After only ten minutes, we walked to his new bedroom, which was across the house from mine, and I left him alone. 

Shinsou's POV

I knelt down after setting Willow on the ground next to me. I opened the top drawer in my wooden stacker and opened my bags. Top Drawer, Shirts. Second, Pants. Third, Socks and Underwear. Bottom, Hoodies and Jackets. Once my clothes were put away, I fell backwards, landing on my tailbone. I exhaled, petting Willow. "Guess I should go out there and talk to Mr. Aizawa." I stood up and walked to the living room to find Mr. Aizawa sitting there, looking at his phone. He quickly looked up at me, then turned his phone off. "So, what should I call you?"

"Oh." he said, setting his phone on the coffee table in front of him. "Um, anything you want to."

"So, Mr. Aizawa?" I asked, rubbing the back of my neck. As I did, Willow rubbed against my foot, having come out of the room. 

"Or just Aizawa." he said, rubbing his chin. "It seems easier."

"Aizawa it is." I said, sitting on the other side of the couch from Aizawa.

Aizawa's POV

"If it's okay with you..." I started, looking at Shinsou. "I have a few people I want you to meet."

"Therapists or something?" he asked, helping Willow onto his lap.

"No." I answered. "One's a friend of mine since school, and the other one is a friend, even though I don't why I still tolerate her." 

"Sure." he answered, sliding his legs under him. 

"Got it." I said, grabbing my phone. Going to my messages, I texted both of them the same message. You're good. I set it back on the table after turning it off, then looked up at the TV, which Hitoshi was also looking at. On it, a new station showed the rise in crimes as of late in the city 20 miles to the North of me.

20 Minutes Later...

As we silently watched the news, there was a knock at my door. I stood up and walked to it, opening it. Standing there, a tall man with tall blonde hair and sunglasses along with a woman with long green hair stood there. "Yamada, Emi. Come in."

"Thanks!!" Yamada yelled, walking inside. Shinsou, Emi, and I all covered our ears, me and Emi out of pure habit, Shinsou on natural instinct.

"Glad to be of any help." Emi said, then wrapped her arm around my shoulders pulling me down. "But you owe me one now, Shota."

"Yeah, Yeah." I said, looking away from her. "And I'm afraid you're serious about this one."

"I am." she said, smiling and releasing me.

"So, what's up!?" Yamada shrieked, sitting next to Shinsou, who was holding Willow close to him.

"Just wanted Hitoshi to meet you guys." I said, sitting on the arm at the end furthest from Shinsou, Emi sitting on the couch next to me, using my leg as an arm rest.

"Glad to meet ya." Emi said, extending a hand. "I'm Emi Fukukado." Hitoshi shook her hand, then placed it back on Willows back. 

Yamada extened his own hand, which Hitoshi shook. "Name's Yamada Hizashi. Pleasure to meet ya, kiddo." His voice was closer to what would be a considered a normal tone, but to Yamada, it was a whisper.

"Yeah, nice to meet you guys." he said, looking down at Willow. "Aizawa, can I go set some more stuff up in my room?"

"Sure. This is your house too, remember." I said, Hitoshi standing up and placing Willow on his shoulder. He walked to his bedroom, shutting the door. I exhaled and placed my face in my hands. "I'm not cut out for this." I whispered, Emi wrapping her arm around me, encouragingly.

"Come on, Shota." she said, rubbing the top of my head. "You're the best one out of all of us that are here." I looked up at the TV, not paying attention. "And you're not even a parent. Parenting ain't supposed to be easy, Shota."

"Yeah, Aizawa." Yamada said in a normal tone. Thankfully he's not screaming at me. "You got this. Your perfect for raising that kind a kid. Reminds me of you."

"That's the issue." I said. "I can't do what my parents did for me, or he's not gonna develop into a 'normal' person. Best I can do is take my luck with raising him differently."

"Shota." Emi said, kneeling in front of me. I looked her in the eyes, her hands going to my shoulders. "No person has ever been cut out for being a parent. All people do is do the best they can and wish for the best." She leaned in and hugged me, wrapping her arms around me. Yamada came from the side, his face burying into my neck.

"You got this, Eraser." he said as we all pulled away.

"Yeah." I said, nodding.  "You guys should probably get going so I can talk with Shinsou." They nodded, getting ready to leave.

"If you need us, text us." Emi said, heading for the door. "Until next time."

"See ya, guys." I said, shutting the door behind them. I walked to Shinsou's room, knocking on the door.

"Oh, come in." he said. I opened the door, Hitoshi sitting against the wall, Willow on his shoulder, his knees to his chest. He was still wearing his black and purple striped hoodie, the hood over his head.