Chapter 8. Encounters

( AN ANNOUNCEMENT HERE!!!

If someone has already read the Special Chapter I made, you may have noticed, that I FRIC- Ahem... I forgot to add Lillie's team, so yeahhh.. And I am also lazy to add full teams of people who Aaron (aka Ash) will meet in this chapter. Basically.. the teams remained the same. So oof. Don't blame me, I was sleepy. T^T

BUT! You can go and see Lillie's Pokemon team now. Also I might edit their teams a lil bit, without u knowing, hehehe.

OKAY GUYS! To the main part. Look, I am very sorry for not posting for a while, because I finally have some time to rest. BUT! Here is the Chapter that some of you waited for.

——————(-^-)——————

It has been one day since the data updating on Shadeon. Everyone seemed kinda excited because of the league, but.. The league also reminded them of.. HIM..

They missed him really much, due to his disappearance. They always wondered if he was okay out there, and would someday come back.

But they still didn't know the truth about Aaron. Not about Aaron, but his identity. Aaron considered it would be the best option for everyone, to hide it, and not show it to anyone.. except his Pokemon of course.

But secrets don't hide forever.. And the time.. to open up... will come. Come, soon enough.

——————(-^-)——————

"Aaron and Sophocles, please proceed to the battlefield, so we can start the final battle of the first round!" shouted the announcer.

"Guess it is already time. Let's go and grab that victory!" said Aaron with his determined tone. Shadeon was looking determined to win, just like Aaron. Like trainer, like Pokemon, they say.

'Kiawe, Gladion, Lillie and Lana, who defeated Trip, already claimed their victories. Now it is my time to win the first round' Aaron thought.

Aaron and Sophocles walked out of the halls and appeared on the battlefield.

"And here it is! The final battle of the first round! Let's cheer for them and see who will be victorious!"

"Here we go. Are you ready, Shadeon?" Asked Aaron his trusted Pokemon.

"Shad Shadeon!" answered the black furry creature with enthusiasm.

As Aaron and Sophocles were walking to the battlefield, the stadium was filled with cheers and loud applause.

"These cheering people make me even more determined! Are you ready Togedemaru?" asked Sophocles.

"Toge Maru!" yelled out the Pokemon and nodded in answer.

The trainers walked to their boxes. All the time while they walked, they were looking at each other with determined looks. Of course Sophocles couldn't see Aaron's face, but the fact was pretty obvious.

They were now standing in their boxes. The trainers were ready to send out their Pokemon.

"This battle will be a one on one. Are both trainers ready?" asked the referee.

"Yes!" both of the trainers shouted in union.

"Okay, now, trainers, send out your Pokemon!"

"Show them what the ghost type's power is!" shouted Aaron.

"Shadeon!" shouted his Pokemon.

"Go, Togedemaru!" shouted Sophocles.

"Togedemaru!" shouted the Pokemon in answer.