Almost Close Enough

I don't hate Lauren,  I didn't even wish her out of my life.

Just out of my face.

People just say things they don't mean. Unfortunately, I am one of those people. I just wanted Lauren to hurt as much as I hurt or even a portion of it.

"I hate you." I mumbled.

"That's makes two of us." She replied.

The sound of someone clapping slowly confused me. "Aren't the just the cutest?" A familiar voice said emerging from behind the trees.

"Something like that." Another giggled. They stood in front of Camila and I.

"You gotta be fucking with me." I groaned.

"Aw, she doesn't seem happy to us." Lucy pouted.

"Neither does jailbird over there." Vero said pointing at Camila. "Shame, she was the cute on."

"I thought we made ourselves pretty clear when we said stay away from Lauren." Alexa hissed.

I swear I feel like people just keep popping in and out when convenient. I knew these bitches were crazy but, this a new level.

Alexa takes out a gun from behind her and aims it at Camila.

Camila stayed quiet. She didn't even seem fazed. "You don't talk now?" Lucy asked.

"Leave her alone."

Vero took the gun from Alexa and pointed in my direction. "Shut up, we'll deal with you later Romeo." Vero pointed the gun back a Camila. "I think she asked you a question shawshank."

"I heard her." Camila shrugged.

A car pulled up and two people got out.  "Did the party start with out us?"

Austin and Luis.

I'm starting to think this was a set up.

"Lauren, you look good." Luis smiled holding Austin's hand. "Camila, you look like shit." He smirked.

Austin began snickering like a little bitch.

"Not what Lauren and Austin think." Camila replied. The smile from Luis' face quietly dropped.

"Your mouth is gonna get you in trouble. " I whispered to Camila.

"You're mouth got me into this." She hissed.

-

Dinah's POV

"Somethings not right." I shook my head. "Turn around Chris."

"Dinah, they're fine." Chris said.

"He's right, they're probably fucking each others brains out." Normani added holding onto me.

"Get off of me." I snapped.

"Turn around. " Ally said resting her hand on Chris' shoulder. The real mvp Ally Brooke.

We shouldn't have left them, it wasn't right. You just can't stick two people together and expect them to make up and walk out singing kumbaya.

Especially not them two bitches.

"I'll bet they're fine." Chris mumbled turning the car around.

-

Camila's POV

I don't think my life can get any worse from this. Is God punishing me? Was it wrong to be with Lauren this entire time?

"I could just shoot you and save all of us the trouble of having to deal with you," Vero shrugged and handed the gun to Lucy. "but Lauren likes something about you."

"This isn't real." Lauren shook her head letting out light chuckles. "I think all of you are delusional."

Alexa pouted as she walked closer to Lauren, inches from her face. "Camila, you should get someone to help Lauren with these delusional thoughts," She pressed her lips on Lauren's. "who knows,  they might be real."

Holy shit.

"The party started without us?" Dinah sighed holding up a gun.

"Who invited them." Luis growled.

"I did." Austin spoke up.

"Nobody is leaving her alive." Lauren mumbled.

"More like you aren't. " Lauren's head snapped in my direction.

A/N : this story took six left turns into crazyville. I like how everyone has random guns.