Everything

Normani's POV

All week Lauren has been acting strange around me. Honestly, I couldn't blame her. She told us the story about Austin. I know she thinks I was in on it but, she's my bestfriend. I never even talked to Austin!

Dinah's POV

Everyone at this table has been strange all week since Lauren came back to school. She looks at Normani like something happend. Normally , Lauren tells me everything but , lately she's been on the well what's a gentle way to say this..crazy side. She's all secretive all the time , just like the other day I could have sworn I heard her talking to somebody about a "body" then , when I looked no one was there it was like she was talking to herself. As one of her bestfriends it's safe to say I am scared shitless of her.

*1 year later*

Lauren's POV

Luis has been missing over a year now . Yeah , sometimes he does cross my mind but , those thoughts are soon replaced with thoughts of Camila. She's my everything you know? I plan on marrying her one day , whenevet the time is right. We haven't seen or heard of Austin or his friend since the day the kidnapped me and beat me senseless. My life was starting to go perfect until yesterday I was starting get get these strange phone calls from unknown numbers and weird texts. Camila told me not to worry about it but how can I not worry about it when their threatening me saying they know what I did to Luis?  All this shit is crazy.

Camila's POV

"You really should talk to somebody about these disturbing thoughts Lolo" I said laying down next to her.

"Oh now you think I'm disturbed Camz? She asks sitting up right agaisnt the wall.

"Babe , I didn't mean it like that. You know what I meant" I said trying to fix my mistake.

"No , I don't know what you meant CAMILA" She said coldly. Ouch that hurt.  She got up out of the bed and put her shoes on.

"Where are you going?" I ask.

"Home. Not like you give a shit anyways. " She said.

"Oh, Don't call me or come over either " She said throwing her phone against my wall and slamming the door behind her. What the hell is her problem it's just some asshole fucking with her and she's letting her get the best of her. I heard a stranger sound going off. I followed the noise and it was Lauren's phone. I looked at the new message and read it loud outloud.

"Poor Camila , you should really get Lolo to talk to somebody about these "disturbing thoughts" she's having. Who knows they might be real"

I threw the phone back down and sat there in complete shock. What the fuck..