Falling Between The Cracks

Lauren's POV

I know I'm not crazy. I know I'm not making this shit up. It's fucking real. All of this is just complete utter bullshit. My parents decided that I'm just overly stressed out and I need to talk to somebody about "my problems" Ha, yeah fucking right. They did such a good job now I'm on meds that cause me to be moody and not sleep. Another reason why I go to school looking like shit. Like today.

"Are you okay?" Camila asks putting her hands on my cheeks.

"I'm fine , don't touch me Karla." I said harshly removing her hands.She runs off with tears streaming down her face.

"What's wrong with you?" Dinah asks.

"Nothing, I just don't want to be touched." I yelled.

"Dude , you need to chill. We're just trying to help. So is Mila. You didn't have to be mean to her Laur" Normani says. Why is everyone taking her side.

"Her Help? That's funny..Ever since we started dating my life has been hell! All of this happend when she fucking moved next door!" I yelled.

"You're an asshole" Normani yells and Dinah pushes me back into a locker.

"Maybe.." I whisper.

"You're pathetic! She loves you!" Normani says walking off with Dinah. The whole time Ally just stands there giving me a sad look.

"I'm sorry." I mouthed. She just nodded her head and silently walked off.

* 1 year later *

I haven't talked to the girls nor have I talked to Camila in a year. I stopped getting those weird text messages about Luis.  Ally ended up graduating and going off to some college in Texas. Dinah is still Dinah , Normani is studying to go to college after this year. I didn't talk to them but, I still checked up on them. I haven't spoken to Camila either. Sometimes , I see her you know when I step outside to get my mail . She gives me these looks but, I don't give one back. I look at her like she's nothing to me.

My life is better without her. 

It's amazing how you can look at someone who once meant everything to you and suddenly the mean nothing..

Camila's POV

"Did he tell you anything new?" I asked.

"Yeah , Chris said that she's been doing really good. She doesn't cry in the middle of the night like she use to. They look her off the meds and she doesn't go to a shrink anymore for like 6 months now.." Ally said.

"Does she talk about me?" I whispered. Ally shook her head and I felt my heart sink into my chest.

"Mila , you can't keep hurting yourself like this waiting on her to come around" Ally sighed.

"I'm not it's just..I loved her.."I said as a tear started to form in my eye.

"I guess you can't forget about your first love" She said.

"Yeah..but, she did" I whispered.

A/N : Hey guys! This is my second book I've written. It's coming to an end pretty soon it has like 3 more chapters 4 at the most. I hope you liked the chapter! I was stuck on the first two sentences for like DAYS.