Chapter 17

When I returned to Buffy's house, I had a smile on my face. I couldn't help it and I didn't want to hide it. I did remember how much had happened today and I was pleased to get a clear idea in my head.

"You seem happy" Buffy commented "What happened?"

"I spoke to both TJ and Jonah" I explained "I apologised to them both"

"Good, so you're all good now?" Andi wondered "After your little fall out?"

"Yes, everything is okay" I replied "I found out some very interesting things"

I noticed that Andi and Buffy seemed really interested in what I had to say, and so we got a drink and sat down on her bedroom floor.

"Tell us" Andi begged.

"We want to know what you found out" Buffy added.

"Well, when I visited TJ, I said sorry and once we made up, he kissed me" I revealed.

"Wow, and what did you do?" Andi enquired.

"I pushed him away" I responded "Because I was still confused"

"What was it like?" Buffy persisted.

"It felt great, but I kept thinking about what Jonah was saying" I stated "You know, about not being able to match TJ"

"Ah, so that stopped you" Andi observied.

"Yes it did, and I knew I had to speak to Jonah" I continued "I was going to burst if I didn't apologise to him"

"And that was what prompted you to talk to Jonah?" Buffy posed.

"Yeah, and when I got there I was in for a surprise" I muttered "It all happened so quickly"

Looking at Andi and Buffy, I could tell that they were concentrating on what I was saying, which was the first time I can remember having their complete attention.

"What happened?" Andi prompted.

"Jonah was talking to Amber" I replied "He said that he disliked the fact that TJ made me happy, and that if he was in a relationship with me, he'd worry I'd get fed up and go to TJ"

"Wow, that's interesting" Buffy said "I would never have thought Jonah would feel like that"

"When Amber left, he had a panic attack and I calmed him down" I continued "He was puzzled at first, but I did apologise and we made up"

"So, how is he?" Andi pressed "I hope he's okay"

"He's fine, in fact I kissed him" I declared "It was also great, but I pushed away in order to be fairer to TJ"

"Does this mean that you are finally going to make your decision?" Buffy wondered "You certainly look like you're ready"

"You bet I am!" I beamed "I was going to invite them both over hear tomorrow morning, and tell them what I decided"

"Are you going to tell us?" Andi uttered "We've been excited for this moment for a very, very long time"

"You'll have to wait until tomorrow" I chuckled.

So what I had to do next was clear, invite Jonah and TJ over to Buffy's, and tell them everything. I was finally going to be free.