Past is chasing us

After we ran away from those crackheads (like we aren't one) we went to the beach.

/flashback/

"Follow me!" Johnny laughed while grabbing my hand and pulling me to the water.

"No! No! Don't you dare to throw me in the water!!!"

"Whoooopssiieeessss" he chuckled while he grabbed me and pulled me over his shoulder.

I slapped his ass.

"Seo Johnny!! Put me down!!" I laughed

He slapped my butt in reply. "Why should I?"

And before I could say something he threw me in the water and he followed me too.

When I came up to grab some air he followed me.

"You!! You are de-" before I could finish he kissed me and pulled me underwater.

This romantic jerk.

"The kiss was great but please we need u alive!!" I think mark shouted that.

/flashback end/

I woke up and pushed Johnnys hand slowly, which was hugging my waist. When I came downstairs I saw guys sleeping. Some on the sofa, some on top of them, some on the floor.

We watched a movie yesterday and I remember me falling asleep there but as I guess Johnny brought me up upstairs.

I went to the kitchen and started making breakfast for all of them. Yesterday in the noon time Exo came too with taemin and we had to rearrange our rooms.

They brought food with them so I'm not complaining. I started making waffles and soon after I felt someone coming inside a kitchen.

"Morning" his still high pitched voice greeted me.

"Morning hyuk" I smiled and looked at him. He smiled back while scratching his head. He set down on the bar chairs and laid his head on his hands.

"I'm sorry L"

I looked at his kunfused and asked him to continue.

"For hurting you and especially Johnny. I am really sorry" and I saw how his tear fell over his cheek. He looked miserable right now.

I gave him a tissue to wipe his tear and slowly put my hand over his.

"Hyuk" I called out slowly."past is past. And let's leave everything in the past but let's make a promise"

"What promise?"

"Let's be best friends" I smiled genuinely at him

He nodded his head like a kid "I promise"

I looked up and saw Johnny leaning on the door frame.

"Can I join this emotional duo?" He laughed

"Lemme think... why not"

He lazily disconnected his body with the door frame and made his way towards us.

"I heard everything" he started " I give you second chance haechan. But this time if you will make a mistake you are dead. Also you made a promise "