ACT 1: my Abilities are op

Sakura pov

'Yay finally reached level 450.' I look at the screen of my dracobile (it is like a smartphone) I play an ARPG (action role-playing game) call Fantasy Bright: the unlimited empire of fantasy, this game allow you to customize the character that you desire, the action of the game is great too as it feels like a real fight, not only that it allows you switch classes anytime you want, just not in the battle.......

'Eh... Why everything turns blurry... It's too bright...'

My surrounding becomes blurry and bright light shine on me brightly, so bright that makes me close my eyes like it is Brighter than Sonar (it is like a sun) shine directly on. Even though I have my eye closed, I can feel my surrounding changes, and the air smell and taste different... It is fresh air without Mana stardust.... but with something that tastes so sweet 'how can the air be so sweet?.... Yum, yum... I will get addicted to it...' As the mysterious light seems to be dimmer, the sky looks normal. The only difference is the sky here is not filled with mana stardust.

Pure ARM users do not need any Mana bracelet as they breathe in Mana stardust, all my family members are one of them. My class is elemental armored dragonic empress paladin. Since the air isn't filled with Mana stardust, I might be not able to use magic...

I look around the surrounding I am at.

'Hmnn strange how am I at a mysterious forest? I am at my home playing Fantasy Bright, isn't it? How am I here, right, the weird and sudden light shined at me and teleport me here? And this place looks like a forest from Fantasy Bright? I had traveled to the other world. I should try to call my family..... where is my dragobile? it is like my dragobile isn't being teleported with me... Ok, let's explore this world and find a way back home... Wait I don't recall that I have this violet-black dragon head-like bracelet. the forehead of the dragon bracelet looks like it is pressable.... maybe I can get information by pressing it?'

I press the forehead of the bracelet, a holographic-like ARPG character menu appears in front of me that shows a 2D character looks like me, only difference is my outfit is different from what I am wearing when before I am being sent here. Underneath the 2D character of me, the holographic screen shows that I have 500 billion Gold.

'That's equivalent to how much money that I have in Fantasy Bright... Wow, I am a billionaire. Hmmm, I wearing a violet zip-front tank top that revealing my belly button, black hot skirt, a black and white long sleeve jacket, white cat ears, violet dragon scaled half finger gloves, and white cat paws like boots, and a combination of violet and white stripes cat tail. Ok, at least this outfit doesn't look bad. Ok, let's see what information is going to show if I press the character info selection button.'

I press the character info button, it shows; my name as Sakura Flameri Erindrake;
'Wait... Isn't this my actual name?.. But not Bliraimi Scarlett since this world looks similar to Fantasy Bright... Well, my actual avatar is being shown as well, not Bliraiml...'
My race is Dragonborn, My class is dragon command;
'so my class in this world is dragon command and this world also has Dragonborns. That is so cool.'

The description of my class; (A Dragonborn class that can summons and command the dragons, able to boosts his/her and each summoned and allied dragons' stats for each dragons being summoned and each of the allied dragons presented in the battle field, after reaching a certain level, the character can get his or her dragon battle forms and can obtain the power and get armor form of the summoned dragons.

The pro of this class is very hard to defeat, close to impossible to defeat. The con of this class is leveling up is one the hardest amongst the other classes); 'hmm that sound cool~'