𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗 [halcyon]

━━━━━━   𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐓 ;┊ 𝑒𝑏𝑢𝑙𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑒            ✧・

━━━━━━   𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐓 ;┊ 
𝑒𝑏𝑢𝑙𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑒           ✧・

like everyday, subaru hugged y/n from behind, arms over her shoulders as the girl almost stumbled down from the sudden weight on her back. "b-baru, h-hi." y/n greeted, clutching her binder close to her chest. subaru laughed, grinning. hokuto, makoto and anzu walking towards the pair. it's been a month since y/n came to yumenosaki and she knew there was still students to know.

"have you heard? there's going to be a dreamfes in less than two months!" makoto notifies as the group of friends walk towards the school. y/n listened carefully, but looked forward, only glancing at makoto at the important details. where he mentioned that units had to give it their all and if a unit doesn't reach the audience's satisfactory, then there's a low chance they'll achieve a win.

"the dreamfes sounds intense." y/n laughed.
"but it's always fun somehow." subaru giggled. "i'm sure my first dreamfes is going to a blast..." she sighed, eyes in dizzy lines. "is something wrong?" anzu asked. "i'm just looking forward to working with new people. the thought of it brings me joy." y/n admitted. with a dreamfes coming up and considering it's a very well known event, y/n knew she could not afford to mess up.

"good morning, l/n."

y/n hummed, looking up and seeing eichi at his locker. subaru didn't even ask for his good morning as he made his way to his locker with his friends. "and everybody." eichi softly chuckled, smiling at anzu and makoto. mao was over at the sakuma residence, making sure ritsu was not gonna be late for school again.

"morning, tenshouin. how's your morning?" she sweetly asked, opening her lock which was ironically near eichi's. the guy admired her politeness and it boosted his confidence for asking her quite a question later on."it's going well. how's yours?" he replied.
"eh. it's going to get better, i know it. i can
feel it." she closed her locker after putting her outside shoes in. eichi patiently waiting for her along with subaru, hokuto, makoto and anzu. "ready to go, l/n." subaru leaned his body towards y/n, smiling curiously.

"actually. if it's not troublesome, i'd like to spend the morning with l/n. after all, she's still new around here." eichi interrupted. "whaa...just the two of you.. sounds cheeky" subaru pouted, glancing at you hesitantly. "okay, okay, you need to stop being protective of l/n. she'll be fine." hokuto grabbed the back of subaru's collar and brought him back.
this wasn't unusual for subaru, everybody thought of it as a friendly gesture, casually looking out for his precious friends.

'i got an overprotective one...i guess i can work with that...'

"yeah. tenshouin can be trustworthy, y'know."
y/n defended, placing her hand on eichi's forearm softly. to which he almost flinched from the physical contact as he was wearing the summer uniform. "trustworthy is a strong word for the president ...." hokuto sweatdropped. "hey, that hurts a bit" eichi frowned, oceanic eyes squinting slightly. y/n giggled. "tenshouin, what have you been doing before i got here? anyways, if you wanna take me somewhere, let's go~!"