Part 6

Ms. Slusher packed Lily's diaper bag, Lily packed her normal bag, and Alex went to the bathroom to change into her new pants. Like did the same when Alex was done, then they headed out to the airport. They went through security without any major problems this time, but it wasn't until they got to the entrance of the plane, a police dog stared at Lily and started growling. She had no clue why so she just walked on, but then the police stopped her and asked if she was carrying anything dangerous. "No officer I don't have anything that could hurt anyone." Lily's stomach grumbled, and she feared what was to come next. She new that she was about to shit herself because she was extremely stressed out. "Ma'am I'm going to have to do a full body check." The officer calmly said. "What's going on here?" Mrs. Slusher asked the police. "I have to check this young lady because Jasmine here got upset when she walked by, and it's my job to keep this airport safe at all costs." Mrs. Slusher nodded in agreement then the officer proceeded to search Lily down. He started at her shoulders and slowly moved down the body, as he did so Lily's stomach was on fire. He finally reached Lily's waist and felt some suspicious bulkiness here, Lily let out a little fart. "Young lady I'm going to need you to take off your pants." The officer said, Lily looked at Mrs. Slusher who told her it was fine, and three farts squeaked out. Lily then proceeded to unbutton her pants and let them fall to the floor revealing her big diaper. The officer felt around the diaper and that's when she blew, one fart, two, three, four, and a loud crackling one came before the mess. She grunted as she tried to hold it in and the officer backed away. Lily was in extreme pain and she squatted on the ground to release this load. The log slowly slid out and it made the diaper sag down halfway to her knees. She realized what had just happened and started to cry, Alex noticed and walked over there. "Hey what's wrong?" "I'm *sob* s-surprised you d-d-didn't *sob* *sob * *hiccup* hear it from across the room." Lily cried. "Well tell me what happened." Alex asked, then Lily just pointed to her full, brown, saggy diaper. "That's it? That's what this is about?" Alex asked. Lily was confused as Alex kept going, "I mean abdls mess in public all the time, sometimes they go out wearing their baby outfits." "But I'm not abdl Alex, I told you this at the store." "Lily, I know for a fact that you are indeed an abdl." "How?" Lily asked as she wiped her tears away. "Well for starters how long have you been on diaper punishment?" "About a month or so, (but the writer forgets to keep going so about six months irl) why?" "Have you had a thought that this actually feels good and diapers are useful?" Alex asked "Yea, a couple weeks before we left." "And don't you think I didn't notice your eyes light up when we walked into the abdl store, I also found out why you were hesitant to take your pants off there. It's because before you through a tantrum, there was a pause and that is where you started to question wether or not this is what you want." After Alex's speach she stood up and took her pants off as well, and she pushed really hard until an even bigger mess came into her diaper and on top of it there was loud farts and a loud hissing sound. The diaper didn't sag at all, instead it just kept expanding more and more until it was 6 inches out from her waist, and not a single thing leaked. Alex reached for Lily's hand and helped Lily up, after Lily got up Alex held their hands in the air  proudly like they just won a fight, a fight against Lily's embarrassment. "Alex," Lily said softly, "I think I'm an abdl now." Alex turned and looked at her and said nothing, then she kissed Lily for a while. "Lily, can we be each other's mommy and baby? Now that you're an abdl too." Lily was speach less, she just became abdl officially and now she has a mommy and IS a mommy. "Yes Alex." Alex and Lily kissed again then pulled their pants up and went on the plane.

Mrs. Slusher and the officer looked at each other and said, "WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED!!"

hey guys sorry it's been a while for posting, I just haven't found the motive up until now. But let me know what you guys think ab this chapter and I will see u in the next page. Also I noticed Wattpad took down a couple of pictures from the third chapter, they weren't anything major just good to have. PEACE!! 👶💓