Medicine [sanemi x demon! reader]

You were on a mission with sanemi when you encountered too many demons. You were heavily injured and was 100% sure some demon blood entered in you.

However you didn't get turned into a demon just yet. When shinobu was patching you up she didn't notice anything. No hashira suspected anything. You had to keep it a secret because you didn't want your lover, sanemi, to worry.

One day your blood thirst was on peak and you need blood. So you went to shinobu's place to get some blood bags secretly.

" (Y/N)! What are you doing" shinobu suddenly appeared behind you as you were feasting.
You turned around and faced her with your demon eyes. She gasped as she saw you holding on to a blood bag with blood dripping down your sharp fangs.

"S-shinobu let me explain"

You explained everything to her hoping she wouldn't tell anyone, especially sanemi. Shinobu quickly understood the situation and day by day she helped you take some medicine to reduce the demon blood from taking over you.

Yet that doesn't last long..

One day you were on a mission with rengoku and there were demons in almost every direction. You were injured with scratches all over you.

"(Y/n) stay put I'll deal with them"

Rengoku commanded you.

The demon in front took a look at you and faced rengoku

" Why are you protecting a demon as well?"

Rengoku looked confused and he turned back to look at you with betrayed eyes.

All you could do is too stare back at him. The demon took advantage of this moment and attacked rengoku.

" RENGOKU" his body flew to a tree and he couldn't get up.

"Hahahahahah" the demon laughed like a maniac. You were furious. You nails And fangs became sharper. Your senses enhanced. You eyes turned black and ( f/c ) and you attacked the demon with sheer speed. Anger was seething through your aura that the other demons nearby ran.

You sliced every direction of that demon till his body was full with cuts and his blood splashed everywhere. You even ripped his arm off with your fangs and ate his flesh ( a/n talk about cannibalism... More like demonbalism)
After you were done, you could see the flabbergasted look on the flame pillar. The last thing you heard was him calling out your name before you fainted.

You woke up at the butterfly estate and the you were chained up. The guards took you to the front court where all the hashiras and oyakata sama was at.

Your heart broke when sanemi couldn't even bare to look at your pitiful state.

"(Y/n) is it true that you've turned into a demon?" Oyakata sama asked with a calm voice.

"Y-yes" you looked down in shame..

" Pillars what do you think we should do? "

"We'll follow your orders oyakata sama" Uzui said.

oyakata sama thought for a moment.

" I'm sorry (y/n) but to make sure that everyone here including you is safe I have to do this." He turned his head to the guards

"Keep them in the dungeon."

The hashiras became tensed up. The dungeon was rarely used.

" I'm not trying to be heartless but if (y/n) were to turn into a demon here she can't control what she needs. "

The guards picked you up and dragged you to the dungeon.

All you could think was about sanemi

"no No No. Please stop!" You pleaded. When you passed sanemi, the once loving eyes he showed you was filled with betrayal.

" I can't love a demon like you."

- felt like nothing could hurt me, till you hurt me -

Your heart broke and you lost all hope. You let yourself get dragged into the dungeon.

Days and days of loneliness past by, Sanemi didn't come to visit you neither did any of the hashiras. You were filled with sadness and emptiness. It felt as if all those years spending time with them all disappeared in days.

- you can't you can't be my medicine-

You pulled out your nichirin blade that they forgot to take away

- you can't you can't be my medicine -

And you stabbed yourself.

( A/N I'm so sorry for such an abrupt ending jskznd)