First day of UA

Izuku woke up, and put his uniform on before walking out the door. He had a slight jump in step as he was listening to a good song.

He turned a corner and made his way to 1A. On his way he stopped at a vending machine and got a Pepsi. He slowly drank it, he felt so at peace after he finished, he hadn't realized he was at the 1A door. He threw his can away before entering to see explosive diarrhea and robot sonic fighting.

He sat down, counted to three, and jumped out of an explosion to his seat. He stared at Bakugo and said, "I thought I told you to stop trying to kill me. You don't improve yourself when that's all you care about." Bakugo had fire in his eyes and shouted, "As if the villain quirk user could be a hero. Your nothing but a pebble in my-" Bakugo was cut short when a small ding was heard from Izuku's phone. He stared before he said, "Sorry, you should know by now that I don't care right. I'm just going to take a conversation, so leave."

After hearing this Bakugo was fuming, He through an explosion at the green haired boy, much to everyone, including the teachers surprise. The kid was still sitting there talking like nothing happened. Katsuki shouted, "You're gonna die, you hear me! Your nothing but a villain! You should leave now!" Bakugo then swatted the phone straight out of the broccoli's hand. The saw the kids eyes shadow, "You fucked up." After that statement, explodo was being held up by his shirt. Then they heard, "I saved someone's life at the exam, you didn't. I don't just think about hurting others, you do. I tried to keep this from escalating, you didn't. Sit the fuck down and stay quiet." After that the spiky blonde guy had pissed his pants. Izuku was angry, but he sat down after getting his phone from the floor.

He was pretty much napping in all honesty. After his show of anger towards a person calling him a villain, and spitting straight facts. The teacher officially made himself known and said, "It took you all to long to quiet down, but I'll let it slide this once. Get your gym uniforms on and meet me outside." After everything was said and done, Izuku went to change. He hadn't known it at the time, but some people would have a very nice gun show. When he stepped in the locker room he got a locker in front of a peak hole in his locker. The origin was from the girls side, and a certain alien had made it.

By accident, but it was a happy one. She was staring when the locker opened to reveal, big, calm, and scary. She motioned for the other girls and the walked over. The saw him take off his shirt to reveal his body, it was god like. He should have been chiseled in stone. They saw him put his shirt on and leave, no one talked to him though. When he was gone they changed and started to gossip. Some of it included, "Those things could crush diamond!" And, "I wouldn't mind if we saw a bit lower though." The girls left to find that Izuku was the only one at the field, other than Aizawa.

Ochako decided to speak up, and the other girls started some small talk with him. Until Ochako got to the important part, "Thank you for saving me at the exam!" Izuku simply said, "Your welcome, what kind of person would I be if I hadn't helped?" When they boys got out they were having a conversation on how a villain got into UA. Aizawa stared blankly at Izuku before saying, "What was your record in middle school?" Izuku replied rather slowly before saying, "My latest one was 68 meters." The class was surprised and even more so when Aizawa said, "Well, you did get UA's highest recorded score in the entrance exam. Here, throw the ball with your full power though." Izuku looked kind of nervous and said, "I can't do that though, I might kill someone by accident. Although, I could create a pocket dimension with the proper protection for you." Aizawa nodded before Izuku went devil form, he closed his eyes and focused before opening a portal, "Anyone who wants to watch, come on."

Everyone came along, just because of how curious they were. When the got their they noticed is seemed like a carbon copy of theirs, except for a bedrock bunker. Izuku pointed to there, and everyone got behind the protective structure. It had a monitor and distance measuring device, Aizawa watched the distance carefully. The class couldn't take their eyes off him. They saw green lightning spark around him, and his fists catch on fire. He threw the ball with so much power they had to shield their eyes from the explosion. The distance just read, "NASA can't find it." When the explosion was done, they saw UA was completely gone, and Izuku was passed out. They left and realized why he made this dimension, to prove that he wasn't lying. When they made it back, he got first in all the tests. On the way to the locker rooms the girls started a conversation again, still just some small talk. When they got in their locker room, they listened.

They heard, "Hey I'm Ejiro Kirishima, That was some power!" They noticed and eerie silence before, "You know I have superhuman hearing right. I could hear you call me a villain ,before I just so happened to be powerful. I think I'll stick with the people that talked to me, before they knew I was that strong." With that they heard the clack of him leaving. Then they heard something disgusting, but Mina was the most disgusted. She had known Kirishima for a long time and never heard anything like this, "That villain wouldn't make friends if they didn't know how much power he has! You were right Bakugo, he shouldn't be here, he should be in a pit of sorrow." They could tell some of the boys were appalled by Kirishima's comment, and the 1A girls were fuming mad. He didn't give Izuku a chance! Then they heard a quiet, "Ha, I knew it." They were kind of disappointed he expected it. He shouldn't think like that! They would change his mind about himself.