Warming Up

Izuku was staring at the girls on his bed, one of which was reading a book.

Izuku) "Why are you in here!"

Momo) "We thought we'd surprise you, you like it?"

Izuku) "I guess, but where's the surprise?"

All three girls glared at him as he realized he just called them something, he started to back away with his hands up.

Izuku) "I didn't mean that, I meant why were you doing this."

Jiro) "Try again, I'm not that stupid."

Momo) "Let's be fair, he's extremely dense and doesn't think ahead."

Izuku) "Hey! I'm not dense!"

Ochako) "We're laying here waiting for you so that you can tell us what's wrong, that hand guy obviously hit a nerve for you."

Izuku) "Fine, he used to be a childhood friend with Katsuki and me, then he moved away at the age of three when his family hit financial trouble. My middle school life was normal until one day when I got home, Shigaraki held my fathers neck and screeched something about, "You betrayed us." I naturally responded by grabbing Shigaraki's hand and breaking it. Though I didn't know how his quirk worked, so when he grabbed my hand with his other one, I felt a searing pain and saw my flesh crumbling. I kicked his nuts and almost killed him by driving my one functioning hand through his skull, but a portal swallowed him before I got the opportunity. My mom witnessed it and took both my dad and me to the hospital, where I basically passed out from blood loss. The entire process took a toll on my mother and caused her to try and find something. Eventually she turned to alcohol to forget the experience, and soon got addicted."

Jiro) "Can I kick him in the nuts too?"

Momo) "Ok, so, while I think it's a better look into your life, you're not telling us everything, are you."

Izuku shuttered and looked down before looking back up, his fists clenched and a single tear falling down his cheek.

Momo) "I was right, it's the same situation with Bakugo to, your healing factor failing."

Ochako) "Let's not pressure him, it seems like it's a rough subject for him."

Jiro) "I'm gonna go get a snack, you guys can come, maybe lighten the atmosphere a bit."

Izuku) "I like that idea, I really could use a cold bowl of ice cream."

The group of three smiled as they went down, sitting around a table and talking. Izuku got some Neapolitan ice cream, Ochako settled for beef ramen, Momo drank chai tea, and Jiro had a granola bar with some blueberries. It was quite enjoyable to lighten the previously tense situation, though all good things must come to an end as Bakugo stormed in and shouted at the top of his lungs.

Tic-tac dick) "Deku! I want to fight right now you fucking nerd! No one's better than me! Especially not a runt like you!"

Izuku) "Fine then, let's have Aizawa supervise to ensure you don't cheat."

Bakugo) "Ok! Now even the teacher can see me beat your head in!"

After convincing Aizawa to let them fight, (which wasn't difficult because he liked the drama), they went to the same false city the entrance exams were in. Aizawa stood in a bomb shelter and radioed a ready over the speakers.

Izuku) "Sure."

Bakugo charged at Izuku who stood still and just side stepped him, kicking him directly in the spine. Bakugo hit a building but surprisingly got up, he charged at Izuku again, who just jumped and kicked him into the ground. Izuku landed on Katsuki and wiped his shoes before stepping off. Bakugo stood up and launched an explosion at him, Izuku stood still and just created a wall of fire in front of him to block the attack. As Bakugo screamed like a bitch, Izuku walked up to him and flicked his nose. Bakugo screeched and charged at Izuku, not realizing a black cloud surrounding him. Once Bakugo got close to Izuku his vision started to get distorted as Izuku said something bone chilling.

Izuku) "Welcome to my play pen, reality is how I perceive it. Let me show you how strong you truly are.

Bakugo looked around a dark area as a screen lit up, it showed a bunch of hero rankings with Izuku on top as number one, and Bakugo was at number forty three. The blonde stubbles back and trembled.

Bakugo) "No, no, no! It's not true! This isn't real!"

A grown up Izuku walked out of the shadows.

Izuku) "Must have been hit with an aging quirk. Shame he can't change, it's also a shame he's so useless. Useless Bakuhoe"

Bakugo started to hyperventilate, he screamed in his head but nothing came out, has his entire life been a lie!

His mother walked out as well, though an older version

Mitsuki) "Where did I go wrong, he's just as much of an idiot as before."

Bakugo) "No! No! No! No! No! No!"

In the real world Izuku was sitting on Bakugo's back as Aizawa tried to figure out why Bakugo was crying.

Izuku left Bakugo in the hands of Aizawa and left, it kind of felt good to punish that fake hero. Why did it feel right, it almost felt like he was meant for that, but he just let himself go to his room and sleep the night away. Though something kept screaming in his head, he rolled on his back and held his hand in front of him before grabbing something from his bedside table.

Izuku) "If I go rogue, and this tape is to be found. Use the code 3-8-5-6 on my closet door, the paper on the door will reveal itself as a keypad. To all those who loved me before, don't cry, use the weapon concealed in the vault to end me, do it knowing it would be my death. You'll save countless lives by ending mine, just know not to blame anyone, my life is not easy, and never will be. To anyone hearing this I care for and love you, just know that all good stories have an end. Please, don't hesitate, if I regain my normal form, it isn't me, it's my dark side taking over. End me before nothing is able to, it will be my dying wish, if anything, get made at the monster that possesses my body for killing me and toying with your emotions. While I feel like I'm okay, I never know when my friends could be fakes or villains and let my darkness out. If you're hearing this, I don't care if you destroy it, but end me with the recording. Don't play it off, the only way anyone will find this is if my darkness is let free, it is sealed in a pocket dimension I have tied to my dark side, this portal is constantly following the person I trust most, if my darkness comes out, the portal will open and the tape will hit them on the top of the head. The recording explains it all, goodbye to whom ever listens to this, if ever. Use it wisely."

After recording that message and putting it in it's dimension, he felt like a huge weight was lifted from his chest. He smiled as he fell asleep, clueless of the crying girl standing outside his dorm.