Truth Or Dare

Dabi's POV

I got bored of scrolling threw Instagram on my phone so I got up and headed down stairs to get a drink and hopefully annoy the shit out of Shiggy.

I went behind the bar and got a shot of vodka then sat down beside dust boy. "hey shorty" I teased "what do you want patchwork" Shigaraki asked "I'm bored" I complained "I dont care" Groand Mr. Handman. "Hey guys" Toga yelled skipping towards us "what" Shigaraki groaned "do you wanna play Truth or Dare" Toga asked.

Shigaraki's POV

After multiple attempts of getting me to play I finally agreed and walked into the living room with Toga and Dabi. "Shiggy Truth or Dare" Toga asked "Truth" I said "Do you have a hand fetish" Toga asked "no" I answered "Dabi truth or dare" I asked "dare" he said "I dare you to hug kurogiri" I said.

10 minutes later

"truth or dare Mr. Handman" Toga asked "Dare" I said "make out with Dabi" Toga said "you ok with that Patches" I asked "yeah" he said, I walked over, nealed down in front of Dabi and crashed are lips together. After a small amount of time Dabi licked my bottom lip asking for entrance and I quickly allowed, we fought for domanice but I quickly gave up allowing Dabi to explore every inch of my mouth. "happy now crazy" I asked "yep" she said leaving the living room. "your a good kisser Shiggy" Dabi said "your are to and you have very warm lips" I said "cool gloves by the way now you don't disintegrate everything you touch" Dabi said.

Dabi's POV

"hey Shiggy one last thing is it cold because everyone is wearing there jackets and I used my quirk 30 minuets ago so I still have my body heat" I asked "um yeah it's freezing, well I'm going to bed night patchwork" Shig said "hey if you get cold come to my room I don't mind being your personal radiator Shig" I said.

I was sitting on my bed when my door opened and Shigaraki walked in wrapped in a black fluffy blanket "come here" I said holding my arms out signalling for him to get in the bed beside me...