Moving Again

Dabi's POV

I woke up to the sound of a loud crash coming from the kitchen so I jumped out of bed and ran downstairs to see Shig picking up small pieces of glass from the floor "He dropped a plate" Bakugou said "Shig this is why your not aloud in the kitchen" I said "I know but I was hungry" He groaned "Next time your hungry ask me to make you food" I said while putting the pieces of glass in the bin "Even Dunce is smarter than you" Bakugou scoffed "who" I asked "Kaminari" Bakugou said.

"Do you think Bakugou will join us" Toga asked "I'm not sure but after awhile if he still won't join us you can kill him" Shig said
"I'm going back to bed" I said before walking back upstairs.

I walked upstairs and laid down on my bed just staring at the ceiling until I heard something heavy hit the grouned followed by a lot of yelling. Before I could even check out what was happening I was pushed into 1 of Kurogiri's warp gates.

"What the fuck is going on" I asked "The hero's" Toga groaned "where's Shig" I asked "He's on his way he just had some business to tend to with AFO" Twice explained "Okay well where's the kid" I asked "he got away" Toga said "Fuck" I groaned "Well Kuro warped all are stuff into are new rooms but there's not enough rooms so you and Shigi are sharing the big room" Toga explained.

After awhile Shig came back with his head down "What happened" I asked "AFO got arrested" Shig mumbled "It could have been worse Shig" I said trying to comfort him "I guess your right" Shig yawned "okay go upstairs and get some sleep you seem exhausted" I said "Fine but you have to come with me" Shig said "okay" I shrugged.

Shig and I walked up stairs and he fell asleep almost instantly. I played with a few strands of his hair until I fell asleep.

Shigaraki's POV

I woke up to Dabi talking to someone on his phone, "Babe who's that" I asked "My sister Fuyumi" he said. "Apparently her, Natsuo and Shoto want to meet up with me so we're going to meet at this place we would hang out at when we were kids" Dabi explained "Okay well come here I'm cold" I groaned while stretching my arms out towards him "Bye sis" he said before hanging  up the phone and climbing in bed next to me.

"Do you wanna come with me tomorrow" Dabi asked "Sure" I said before burying my head back into his chest and falling asleep, just before I feel asleep I heard Dabi "He's sooo gonna regret coming with me" he mumbled.

When I woke up Dabi was still asleep so I walked to the kitchen and started making waffles.

While I was mixing the batter I felt a pair of  strong arms wrap around my waist "what's up baby" Dabi asked "I'm making waffles can you go wake the idiots up please" I asked "on it" he said before kissing my forehead and walking away.

After we all are breakfast Kurogiri and I cleaned up "Everyone get changed into your disguise we are going to meet up with Twice and Compress" Kurogiri announced.

We all got changed and met downstairs before heading to some café on the far side of town.

When we got there Twice and Compress were sitting at a table in the back of the café "Hey guys" Toga said while sitting down next to Twice "so we have heard that the hero's know where we are staying and since last time we ignored it when someone said that I think it would be safer to move than stay in a possibly dangerous area" Kurogiri said.

After talking we all agreed it would be best to move just to be safe. "Where will we be going" Toga asked "well I found a small abandoned art studio near are old bar or an old abandoned café not to far from here and there are 5 floors so it's kinda like a big house" Kuro explained. We all agreed on the café.