Dinner

Shigaraki's POV

I put on a hoodie, jeans and black converse then headed down stairs to see Dabi, Toga and Twice all in there disguises "alright let's go" Toga said.

When we got to the restaurant Twice gave a fake name and we waited for are table. "okay Mr. Jason Lynx I have a table for 4" A woman said and showed us to are table "thank you" I said. I sat down next to Dabi and skimmed threw the menu.

Dabi's POV
After Dinner

Shigaraki fell asleep after he ate his food so I had to carry him back to the base "so what's with you and shig" Twice asked "nothing we're just friends" I said "don't lie to me" Twice yelled "where's your proof that I'm lying" I asked "how about the sound of Shigaraki moaning coming from your bedroom yesterday" Twice laughed.

When we got back to the base I layed Shigaraki down in his bed and was about to leave when "thanks babe now get you ass over here" Shigaraki said, I walked over and got into bed next to Shig "Night patches" He said "night".

I woke up to see Shig asleep with his head in my the crook of my neck, "hey babe wake up" I said shaking him "goodmorning" he mumbled, I got up and got changed into a black and white hoodie, denim jeans and a white mask to cover part of my face scars.

"I'm going out do you want anything" I asked "yeah can you get my doritos and pocky please" Shig said "ok bye" I said walking out the door

I walked into a shop and bought doritos, pocky and coke then headed back to the bar but on my way there I saw agreen haired boy and Shoto so I started walking faster.

When I got back into the bar Shigarki was discussing plans for the training camp attack with Toga "hey babe I got you doritos and pocky and Toga here's you coke" I said walking over and handing them there things before going
back to my room...