The Todoroki's

Dabi's POV

We walked through the woods until we reached a small clearing where we were greeted by Fuyumi "TOUYA" She yelled excitedly running up to me, Tomura was hiding behind me with his head buried in my back.

After Shoto and Natsuo arrived

"Guys this is my boyfriend Tomura Shigaraki" I said while pushing him out Infront of me then the second I let go he hid his face in my chest "who would have thought that Tomura Shigaraki is shy" Shoto said "I'm not shy I'm cold" he mumbled into my chest.

"So Sho how's school" Natsuo asked "good besides from when the hole class had to comfort Kirishima when you kidnapped his boyfriend and Deku because him and Bakugou are childhood friends tho Bakuhoe refuses to admit it" Shoto said "sorry about that little bro" I said "it's fine me and Bakugou aren't that close anyway" he shrugged.

"So what are thing like at the league" Fuyumi asked "I'd can't say, other wise shorty will kill me" I said "I'm not short everyone is just abnormally tall" Shig pouted "Sure~" I said sarcasm laced my voice.

After awhile me and Shig headed back to the base because Kurogiri kept texting him because Toga almost burned the bakery down.

"We're back bitches" I yelled "HEY THATS MY LINE" Toga yelled "Shut up fuckheads" Shig said "FUCK OFF" Me and Toga yelled at the same time, Then Shig walked off and we continued to argue.

I walked upstairs to see Shig laying face down on the bed "Yo, you good" I asked "Yep just my stomach hurts" Shig complained "maybe your sick" I said "yeah but can you get Kurogiri please" He asked "on it" I said.

Shigaraki's POV

"So Tomura Dabi says you feel sick" Kurogiri said "It's not just that I'm getting up and puking every morning, I need to take a piss every hour even if I don't drink anything and I've been a lot more tired lately" I explained "I think I have an idea of what's happening but I don't want to worry you unless it's true so I will contact an old friend of mine he's a doctor so he can tell if my suspicions are true" Kurogiri said before warping away to God knows where.

"So how are you feeling" Dabi asked "better, Kurogiri said he might know what's wrong but he's going to ask his friend just incase" I explained "ok well I'm going out with Twice and Compress in a few minutes so get some rest" Dabi said "DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO PATCHES" I yelled he looked at me with a shocked look on his face, he mumbled a quiet "I'm sorry" before leaving the room. "Why did I do that" I thought to myself before going to lay back down.

Dabi's POV

I walked downstairs after getting changed into my disguise to see Compress and Twice waiting for me "Took you long enough" Compress groaned "Sorry Shig is sick and he's acting like Toga does when she's on her period" I explained "well then let's go before Shigi decides to leave his room because I really don't wanna deal with that today" Twice said before walking outside.

We went to some bar on the other side of town that Twice came across when he was going to the mall with Toga. "Hey dude wanna play around the clock" Twice asked "Sure" I shrugged he handed me 3 darts. In the end I won and Twice went to a corner to sulk.

After an hour Me, Twice and Compress were totally wasted to the point were Twice was trying to break up with a water melon and Compress was on the phone confessing his undying love to Kurogiri and I was drunk texting Shig.

Dabi: Hry Bunmi (Hey bunny)

Shig: Babe are you drunk

Dabi: Bont hall me gabe im dalinh Shig (Don't call me babe I'm dating Shig)

Shig: Okay if you, Twice and Compress don't get back soon I'm sending Kurogiri to get you guys and then you 3 will have to deal with me and I'm not in the mood to deal with 3 drunk idiots

Dabi: fime let mi hust net Twice sway from lhe belon (Fine let me just get Twice away from the melon).