07. Astrology

Never give up on something you really want. It's difficult to wait, but it's more difficult to regret.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Aspen POV

I hear light whispering coming from the kitchen which causes me to stir as I start to slowly awaken.

When my eyes are fully open I quickly notice that my head in laying on Belleza's breast.

Oh my goodness.

That explains why my head was so comfortable.

I blush as I sit up and carefully slip out of her comforting grip.

Don't make a big deal out of this, Aspen.

She's a celebrity.

She probably does this all the time.

I stand up from the living room floor before making my way into the kitchen where I see my mom talking to Avery.

Since when is Avery a morning person?

"Hey, sleepyhead" Avery teases with an amused smile

I roll my eyes at her as I walk towards the refrigerator to get some food.

I open the refrigerator door only to immediately spot a bowl of pineapple.

I quickly grab the bowl before walking over to an empty barstool.

I lazily eat the pineapple chunks as Avery and my mother continue to plan something out.

I'm too tired to figure out what they're planning.

I slowly doze off only to be woken up by Belleza's voice next to me.

"Aspen, If you're still tired I'll take you up to your room" she politely offers

I shake my head as I take another bite of my pineapple.

"No, I'm perfectly fine" I weakly claim as I start to feel tired again

"How is she so tired, it's literally eight in the morning" Avery claims

"Don't blame her, she was the last one to fall asleep" Belleza says as she moves the bowl away from my barely responsive body

I suddenly feel myself being lifted up into someone's arms. I don't care enough to try and persuade her as I snuggle further into her arms.

"Aww, she looks so cute" I hear Avery coo with a faraway tone

I don't get the option to witness how Belleza responds as I fall into a deep sleep.

Maybe I shouldn't stay up until six in the morning watching movies.

-

The smell of coffee invades my senses which causes me to open my eyes.

My vision is blurry at first so I continuously blink my eyes until my eyesight is clear.

I glance around my environment and notice that I'm in my bedroom.

How did I get here?

When did I get here?

I wave it off and slowly get out of my bed before walking towards my bathroom and brushing my teeth.

After brushing my teeth I walk out of my bathroom and make my way towards the kitchen.

As I reach the last step I notice Belleza singing a song while cooking an omelette.

Her back is turned to me so I quickly sneak into the kitchen and take a seat on a barstool.