10. Cookies and Kisses

They're some embarrassing moment in this chapter which will probably make you cringe or feel the second hand embarrassment.

Just thought that I would warn you guys lol.

Okay continue onto the story.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

It is currently Saturday evening.

Two in the afternoon to be specific.

Charlotte's mom invited my mom over to catch up on the past couple of years.

When I asked if I could go she said 'not yet'.

Honestly, I think she's hiding something from me.

I made the brave decision to follow her.

"No fucking way" I exclaim with a shocked tone as my eyes widen to the size of saucers

My mothers car is parked in front of Charlotte's house.

But that's obviously expected.

A couple of seconds after my mom knocks on the door Charlotte's mom answers the door.

She looks the same.

But she also kind of resembles Belleza's mom.

Weird, right?!

I can't make an accurate guess since Belleza's mom was wearing huge sunglasses to cover her face.

As soon as my mother walks into the house I quickly drive back home.

I can't believe this!

There is a fifty percent chance that Belleza and Charlotte could be related!

Which means that they'd be sisters!

That would mean that I have a crush on siblings.

I shiver as I shake my head to rid it from that thought.

I need to do more digging.

-

I hear a knock at the front door.

I practically run to the door and swing it open.

I'm met with Belleza's disguised face.

She's wearing a grey tee that's covered by a black leather jacket. She paired that with a pair of black high waisted skinny jeans and black heeled boots.

 She paired that with a pair of black high waisted skinny jeans and black heeled boots

She smirks as we come face to face.

I can faintly see her thoroughly checking me out from head to toe which makes a blush creep up my cheeks.

I'm wearing a thin white off the shoulder top with a pair of denim ripped jeans. I added a pair of white low top converse along with the locket that I wear everyday.