26. Charlotte!

The long awaited Mature content lol.

•••••••••••••••••••••••

The homecoming dance just ended so Charlotte and I decided to leave while Avery decided to stay and help clean up.

Charlotte is currently giving me a piggyback ride because my feet hurt. I'm holding my heels in my hand so that I do not hurt her with them.

"Can we go to my house?" I ask Charlotte with a hit of mischief

She might have an idea of what I plan on doing to her.

However, she doesn't know the extent of it.

Avery took me on a spontaneous shopping trip, at four in the morning mind you, a couple of weeks ago.

I was extremely embarrassed and didn't think anything of it at the time but now that I look back at it I'm wondering how I could've been so clueless.

"Okay, do you think that your mom is there?" She asks as she stops in front of her car

She unlocks the car and opens the passenger side door before carefully helping me into the car. As soon as Charlotte closes my door she jogs around the car towards the drivers side door.

"I doubt it, when we were leaving I saw that both of our moms had a glass of wine in their hands" I reply as Charlotte settles in her seat and starts her car

She laughs at this piece of information as she begins to exit the parking lot.

"I feel bad for Katie" she says

"Just Katie, not Knox?" I question with an amused tone of voice

"Knox can't keep his eyes to himself, you're mine" She says with a slight possessive tone as she stops at a red light

I feel my spine begin to tingle as a hoard of butterflies make their presence known in my lower belly.

I mentally gasp at the amount of wetness that floods out of my heat, ruining my panties.

Well, fuck.

That's new.

I smirk as I cross my legs and lean over the center console. She gives me a look of confusion as I gently place my hand on her thigh.

"You're hot when you get all possessive over me" I say with a half seductive, half joking tone of voice

She smirks at me as she glances my way.

She remains silent as I begin to massage her inner thigh area.

Maybe the rest of this night will go just as planned.

-

"Babe, hurry up" Charlotte rushes me from outside of the bathroom

As soon as we walked through my front door I offered to bake us some red velvet cupcakes with vanilla buttercream frosting.

I've been watching too many cooking shows.

"Calm down" I tell her as I continue to awkwardly gawk at myself in my bathroom mirror

I ultimately decided to go with the more conservative lingerie that Carolina and I bought since I'm not comfortable enough to wear anything too revealing.

It is a black lace cropped tank top that accentuates my, noticeably larger, breasts and slightly toned belly. I paired it with the matching silk shorts that expose my lower butt.

 I paired it with the matching silk shorts that expose my lower butt