1

A few years had passed since the start of this. He'd gotten used to the day-to-day. The Boss had put a chain around his ankle to keep him from trying to leave. He really was a pet. A pet that shouldn't have been caught. But, he'd stopped pitying himself a long time ago. Now he was numb to the world and numb to himself. He belonged to the Boss and no one dared touch him outside of the Boss himself. That would lead to immediate execution.

There weren't a whole lot of alphas and omegas in the world. Most people were beta. But the few that did exist used it to their full advantage. People like the Boss. Chuuya sat in the windowsill with his leg hanging over the side, his foot resting on the floor. He leaned his head up against the glass and stared. How he longed for some ramen or something. They only gave him the bare minimum of food here. The Boss wanted him weak. Anything that could make him stronger would lead him to think he could escape. Even though the thought of escaping had long since passed. He was accepting of his fate.

"Chuuya-kun," a sing-songy voice of the devil himself. The door opened and a different person walked in. This was the first human Chuuya had seen outside of the servants that brought him food or things. Bandages on his face, neck, and arms, and the traditional black of the Port Mafia pack. Chuuya took a simple glance and returned his attention to the Boss.

"Who is that?" he asked, not a whole lot of strength or will to live in his voice. That had died a while ago.

"This is my son," Mori grinned, resting his arm over the male's shoulder. "He is going to be your new company."

"You don't have a son," Chuuya replied. This must be an alpha the Boss found to replace him.

"Yes, yes, those are the facts but listen to me," the Boss clicked his tongue and shook his head. "I know I've been helping you in the past, an old man like me, but now I've found someone closer to your own age to help you pass the time." His grip on the male's shoulder tightened. He didn't wince but Chuuya winced for him. That looked like it hurt. "He doesn't have my permission to have you but hopefully you two will get along," the Boss's smile wasn't reassuring. He pushed the male forward. Two empty souls trying to connect would be impossible. Did this mean that the other servants weren't going to come up here anymore? 

"My name is Dazai," he bowed slightly with his hand over his heart. He wasn't a sexy demon butler what on earth was he doing? The Boss waved and made his exit. Chuuya barely noticed his absence. He was more concerned with how much of an idiot this new guy appeared to be. 

"You already know who I am," Chuuya turned his head towards the window once more. He longed to be free but knew his wish was unattainable. There wasn't anything in here he could use to break the window.

"Chuuya-kun," he repeated the familiar phrase. It made Chuuya's skin crawl.

"Don't call me that," he muttered.

"Ah, it must be something special for the Boss then?" Dazai sat on the bed as he stared at Chuuya. He had a feeling the two weren't going to get along. How sad. 

"I don't care about that wretched man," anger, for the first time in a long time, erupted from Chuuya. His head turned sharply and he bared his teeth to Dazai. He growled with rage clearly in his eyes. "Just don't call me that!"

"Hm," Dazai grinned. "Then what about Chuu-chan?" He was making fun of him. He must be. Adding such a 'cute' honorific to his name because he was an omega. This asshole. Chuuya stood up and walked slowly over to the bed. He walked slowly so that Dazai wouldn't suspect anything, and then he pounced. He wrapped his hands around this bastard's neck and allowed his rage to shine fully for the first time in years.

"I may not be as strong as I used to be but don't underestimate me you alpha scum," he sneered. There was a sadness, an emptiness, in Dazai's one visible eye that made Chuuya loosen his grip. He was shocked to see such emotion from an alpha. Weren't they supposed to be strong at all times? 

"No, please," Dazai held Chuuya's hands in place. "Please kill me..."

"What?" Chuuya wasn't sure how to respond to this. This wasn't the reaction he was expecting. He was expecting a fight or something a bit of a tussle...not straight up submission. Some alpha this guy turned out to be. 

"I'm the scum of the earth. The reason there are so many problems in the world. Alphas are trash that deserves to be killed. And yet, here I am, still alive, please kill me. I've done terrible things to avoid responsibility. I've done everything that man as asked of me without question to avoid the truth of the matter...that one day I'll become just like him."

It was then that Chuuya noticed the absence of a scent. Dazai wasn't producing an ounce of alpha pheromones. He should be through the puberty by now...so why...was it drugs? Was he on drugs? Seriously? That idiot. 

"In order to be your 'friend' as he likes to call it," Dazai explained, "I have to take the blockers. You're overdue for a heat cycle, aren't you?"

"You don't need me to kill you," Chuuya scoffed, removing his hands. "Those drugs will do it for me."

"The faster I die the less of me you'll have to see. It's the best of both worlds," Dazai smiled just a tad. "Would you mind getting off of me?"

Chuuya looked down at himself. His robe was barely on him and his ass was right up against Dazai's crotch. This was bad. He scrambled off and fixed his robe as best as he could. He'd never been embarrassed over his nipples showing before.

"Well, it appears we have a lot to look forward to," Dazai sat up. "I think your heat might be beginning."