Chapter 7: "Babysteps"

[ATLAS]

I'm back in Zero's damn store. It pisses me off whenever I think about him. Yesterday was a disaster. He acted like an arrogant ass! I didn't need his fake kind inner self! It seems like he's only acting infront of me, when in reality he actually hates me. He mentioned my father, as if he knew him that well! It hurted thinking he might be right... Yet, My father doesn't give a shit about me! So it only pisses me more off!... But either way, I am glad that today is the last day. Two days are already over...

Atleast that is what I thought.

"Wait, what!?" I glare at him as he tries to remain calm as always.

He stands up from his kneeling position as he talks to me. "It seems like it will take me a while. There's something I have to change in your motorcycle. If not, then you will surely have to come back again. I assume you wouldn't want that right?"

DAMN IT! I HATE THIS GUY! Although, he is right... Better to have it fix forever than having to meet up with him next time.

"How long would it take?"

"I don't know." He responds as he shrugs his shoulders. "Probably a week."

A WEEK!? YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME! ANOTHER WEEK WITH HIM!

"Shit..." I shut my eyes in order to control myself. It sucks and pisses me off. I hear him taking out some tools out and open my eyes.

"About yesterday." He reminds me as he continues repairing my motorcycle. Why can't he just keep quite?!

"What about it?" He annoys me everytime he talks. It is tiring. He'll probably roast me.

"I'm sorry, if I offended you in a way."
That came out of his mouth and it honestly surprised me. Wait, Did I hear that right?

"Where did that come from?" I feel weird around him somehow and try to fake a laugh.

Zero just smiles at me, making it much more worse. What is wrong with him!? "From the bottom of my heart and soul." My heart skips a beat and my face heats up.

"Shut up." I bark, but he still remains that smile on his lips.

~•~•~•~

[ZERO]

I found her weakness. She can't bare kindness. I won't give up, because of her cold side. No, I am even more determined to change her. I lied to her about the one week. I am actually done, but I feel like I have to spend more time with her.

I'm kinda like an ass, aren't I? Well, I decided to make her motorcycle even better in return for her spending time with me.

"W-What are you staring at?!" Her cheeks have light pink shades on. She's really interesting.

"Is it forbidden to stare at someone so beautiful?" I tried to take it to another level, just to find out how she'd react.

Her dark orbs widen as she stares at me. Her face heats up even more. "I swear, I'm going to kill you without hesitation."

So this is what happens... She'd kill me with her eyes shut.

I just shrug, causing her to look confused. "Fine with me."