Chapter 9:"Concealed siblings"

[ATLAS]

I'm doomed. Why? Because I FUCKING LOST TO AN ASSHOLE!

︎1 Day ago▪︎

"So, you won't smile or laugh any longer?" Zero tilts his head to the side, acting all inncocent again. Damn I hate him!

"Yup." I freaking laughed and smiled 9 times already. There's just one more left for him and not even a week passed. It's his damn fault for being so stupid and for pulling up stupid jokes!

"Even if I tickle you?"

"I will punch the life out of you. Try me." I lift my fist up, waiting for him to do so.

He just stares at me, making me feel like a fool. "Hm."

I put my arms down. "What?" He looks so deep in thought.

"Can you give me my shirt, please? The one beside you." He spontaneously asks.

Huh? I knew it! He's a screwed up idiot.

I forcefully get the grey shirt off the couch and hand it to him, but he doesn't take it. "Take the damn shirt-"

"Feel it." He looks serious about it.

"Why the fuck should I?!" I growl.

"Just do it."

I roll my eyes and aggressively rub my hands on the cloath. "Better?"

He bites on his buttom lip and looks away from me. "Know what it's made off?"

What is that for a question?!

"Obviously cotton.-"

"Boyfriend material." He cuts me off and smiles.

The fuck?!

"Shut up!" I throw the shirt into his face.

"Ugh!" He overdramatically throws himself back to the ground. He looks like a dead cat.

Don't laugh!-

I unintentionally grunt and cover my mouth as I try to swallow my laughter. Zero carefully removes the shirt from his face as he stands up, smiling back at me.

"I won." He mutters, causing me to roll my eyes. Oh shit!

▪︎_____________________________________▪︎

What should I do now? I have to face him, since my motorcycle is in his place! Shit!

I'm standing infront of his ugly blue block, not knowing what to do. There ain't no way in hell, I'm going to go inside that place and look at his fucked up smile.

As I think about wether I should go inside that block or leave, I get tapped on the shoulder. I can smell a strong familiar flower scent stinging my nostrils.

I turn around and spot Aubrey, smiling brightly at me. Why is she here?

"Bree?" I raise my eybrows.

"Good morning to you too~" She mutters and hugs me tightly.

"What are you doing here?" I ask in confusion as I slowly pat her back. What? I suck at greetings.

"Have to talk with Zero." She lets go off me and pulls me towards the freaking block. I give in, since I am not alone anymore.

"Why?" I ask as we're about to enter.

She sends me a smile and opens the door. "You'll see."

~•~•~•~