Zero [BoyxBoy]

A/N: WARNING! This is a boyxboy romance, meaning romance between to boys so if you don't like DONT READ! In some of the chapters there will be sex and drug refference so you have been warned. 

Also all the chapters won't be this short. This is more of an intro into the seires and be warned i suck at grammer and spelling and i might have words mixed around sometimes because i think faster than i can type so sorry.

And since i'm a huge picture person, i'll post pictures of what some of the characters look like for you guys!

Please Rate and like if you do!

-AK

_____________________________________________________________________________

Burning. Hot. Fear. The only things that ran through this little boy’s mind were these three words, at the flames inched closer and closer to his tightly coiled body. They come in from all around him, showing no possible hope to escape. Tears streamed down his face as he rocked his body back and forth, his knees pressed tightly up against his chest and his head buried in his knees. He tried endlessly to scream for help, for a hand to stretch out to him and pull him somewhere, anywhere but here. But, alas, his wales of fear were left unanswered, and time was not on his side, flames only flickers of the wind away from consuming the body he hid inside. Suddenly an alarm could be heard from off in the distance growling louder and louder till finally everything when black.

            Yanked away from his blood curtailing nightmare, Oliver jolted up in bed gasping for air and grabbing his chest panting.  He glanced around for his phone so he could turn his annoying alarm off. Spotting his phone on the floor by the bed he bent over and extended his arm as far as it could go and turned the piece of shit off. Before he could lay back down, though, two large muscular arms wrapped around Oliver’s slim waist, pulling him into a rock hard body that made his body tingle with pleasure just touching it.

            Giggling softly, Oliver rolled over facing the gorgeous 24 year old college boy he hooked up with last night just for the hell of it. Didn’t even remember his name.

            He kissed the young little twink softly as he ran a hand down his back and groped his perky little ass making him moan softly with a smirk.

            “What’s the alarm for?” He asked?

            “To make sure I get up, duh.” Oliver smiled softly.

            “Wake up for what?”

            “Gotta go to school.” Oliver said with a smirk as he kisses the man’s lips before slipping out of bed and throwing on some clothes.

            “School?” The man asked.

            “Yup.” Oliver replied.

            “But campus is closed today.”

            “Yours might be, but mine isn’t.” Oliver chuckled softly as he looked in the full body mirror at his slim and sexy appearance, his faded red v-neck shirt gripping his hips magnificently. Fixing his messy midnight black everywhere hair, he could see his one night stand in the background of the mirror.

            “Exactly where do you go? You never told me.”

            Oliver smirked playfully as he slipping his right arm around the strap of his messenger bag book bag and threw it over his shoulder letting the strap lay across his chest as he headed towards the door quickly looking back at the buff half naked sexy piece of ass on the bed.

            “North Haven High School.” Oliver said with a soft smile as he saw the shocked and pissed expression on the boy’s face. Yet, before he could input anything, Oliver was out the door and down the hallway.