~Reuniting Lovers~

This is a short chapter, just to begin the whole book off on.

Name: Izuku Midoriya

Age: 15; Currently

Height: 4'10

Occupation: Student

Quirk(s):

•Elemental Manipulation: He is able to control things like, air (wind), fire, lightning, earth (dirt, concrete, ect.), water, light, and metal. (STRONGER)

•Telepathy: Able to speak into another's mind, but he isn't able to just full of read minds.

•Teleportation: Able to go from one place to another in milliseconds without actually walking.

•Speach: He is able to talk to animals, doesn't matter the species, to him their speaking in human tounge.

•Shapeshift: He is able to turn into anyone as well as anything, this includes animals and inaminate objects.

•Voice: He is able to change his voice to fit someone else's.

•Charm Speak: He can get something from someone by just using this power, but it shouldn't be used for wrong reasons.

•Truth: He can get the Victim/Target to tell the truth in any situation.

•Healing: He is able to heal and give energy to those around him and himseld included.

•Origination: He can make anything that is a Non-Living object. Meaning it will appear out of thin air.

•Summoning: He is able to summon two things, such as Weapons and Armor that are already a thing.

*Weapons Include:

-Zues's Master Bolt

-Poseidon's Trident

-Artemis's Bow And Arrow

-Spear

-Any Other Weapon he desires

-Double-Sided Spring Spear

•War Sense: He is able to detect when he is in danger and his body reacts quickly to to the threat.

•Enhance: His Speed, Stamina, Strength, Agility, and Durability are boosted up to inhuman stats.

•Seperate: This one is simple, He is able to seperate freshwater from saltwater, as well as Smoke from Oxygen, and other things similar.

•Timeline: He is able to look into the written future if an object or person.

•Rememory: He is able to revisit a memory in his own or anothers mind depending on if he knows the exact date.