~Why Would He Do This?~

Lemme just tell you guys, even though this is a crossoevr with the Greek Gods I'm going by my own logic. 😈

Izuku smiled tiredly at Peter from Katsuki's back, "Kacchan is sometimes very mean." Izuku pointed out, and Katsuki grit his teeth in annoyance. "But, Kacchan is sometimes very cute. And sometimes Kacchan can be very protective. Most of the time Kacchan can be very soft. It all depends~" Izuku sang and Bakugou shook his head, Izuku giggled. The exhaustion from that day finally caught up to him and bit him in the ass. At this point it was as if he was a drunk man rambling about his girlfriend or wife. And he found it adorable, yet completely weird.

"Don't call me cute." Katsuki growled, and Peter couldn't help but laugh at their dynamic.

"Oi, Kid! We should be heading to the Hotel now!" A voice called from behind them, and the brunette turned to see Tony waving at them.

"Peter should stay with us~ Ah what if we got everyone together? Kacchan can we? It'll be really fun!" Izuku pleaded from the ash blond and Peter hid a smile behind his hand.

"Shouldn't you maybe... ask everyone first? And aren't you exhausted? Oi spider fuck, when the hell're you guys flying back?" Katsuki turned towards the brunette.

"Two days." Peter answered.

"Izuku. How about Peter comes over tomorrow night, hmm?" Katsuki asked his lover, who grinned, and nodded enthusiastically, Katsuki nodded towards Peter who smiled back.

"I guess I should be going now! I'll cya guys tomorrow then!" The brunette waved them off as they turned the corner, Izuku giving one last wave back before they left, descending down the sidewalk with total silence. Izuku didn't mind the quiet. If anything he quite enjoyed it. But really... he had such a bad feeling about going home. It was overpowering, and he didn't settle. But being so exhausted the only thing he could do was charge up while Katsuki was carrying him.

--------------------------------------

They were just down the street from their home, but Izuku's heart still hadn't calmed. "You've been especially fidgety for being so tired. What's the matter?" Katsuki queried as Izuku frowned deeply.

"Nothing! It's fine, let's just go inside! I want to tell my parents how I did." Izuku beamed, the ash blond chuckled, already making his way over to the home, it was only one last turn until-

Izuku's heart sped up, his eyes widening.

Turns out... his hunch was right.

Katsuki froze as he looked up at the burned down home before him. Izuku jumped from his grasp and begun to slowly walk forward. His house was burned, why... who would do something like this? His eyes scanned over, seeing the small licks of blue flames spread throughout the wooden debris, concrete chunks everywhere. The ground seemed to be torn apart. "W-What?" Izuku murmured, a frightened smile came to his face as he hadn't passed over the initial shock of the scene in front of his small being. "T-This... No.. Where are my parents?" Izuku questioned and Katsuki went to grab him, before he ran forward into the debris. "Mom!" Izuku called, looking around, flinching back when some wood fell from the burned upper floor.

"Izuku! Get out of there right now!" Katsuki called for him, Izuku ignored him, and looked around, the whole front of the house was pulled out, he went towards the stairs, still intact. "Izuku! That isn't safe!" Katsuki warned him. Izuku still went, the only thing that was in tact... was he and Katsuki's room, the door was taken out, but he saw the small paper that was on the bed. He ran in and grabbed it quickly, his eyes scanning the page.

To my sweet nephew,

Sorry about your home, though not really. Have you noticed, ever since you inherited your families power, they've seemed to gotten a bit weaker. Interesting, isn't it. With that saying, you should be paying more attention. I'll be waiting for you... you only have a few months. I suggest you use that time wisely. But maybe, we can come up with a compromise. Your decision.

Izuku gulped as crumpled the paper in his hands, and soon it begun to smoke before bursting into flames quite quickly. He glared at the floor angrily. In a moment, he had teleported over to Katsuki and grabbed him, taking him back to the room, the ash blond stumbled a bit in surprise but otherwise looked wide eyed at the clean scene before him while the rest of the home was barely staying up. "Kacchan they're gone..." Izuku mumbled, hugging the ash blond tightly, "they've gotten weaker since they transferred a bit of their powers to me. They're gone." Izuku continued, and Katsuki wrapped his arms around the greenette's waist as he felt his shirt begin to dampen slowly, hearing small sniffles from Izuku.

"Angel... I'll call my mom, alright? We'll pack our stuff and we'll go with her alright?" Katsuki told the greenette, who nodded quietly, letting out a hiccup before Katsuku's calloused palms rested on his cheeks as he crouched down a bit, "it'll be alright. They'll be fine. Alright?"

"But Kacchan... I'm not like all the other Gods and Goddesses. I wasn't born with my own powers. They transferred some to me. These powers... aren't even really my own. Neither are the onese from the Titans and Titaness. These aren't mine. I've borrowed them. And meanwhile, Hades, he's just gotten stronger. That's why I have to get him back. But... I don't think that.. Hades really.. hates me. If he hated me.. then he would have keep killed you guys and taken me. Katsuki this could be a test... a test of my strength. Sure Father and Uncle always argued with him over little things. But... maybe he's not such a bad person. I was never taught to hate him. And the Bet... do you think I may be over thinking this?" Izuku continued, after coming to a realization.

"I... I don't know. But if he wants to battle you... for that reason. You'll have to take time. Won't you?" Katsuki replied, and Izuku nodded.

"I guess... we'll just have to figure that out." Izuku answered.

--------------------------------------

The god crossed his legs as he watched Izuku talk with his mortal lover, leaning onto his open palm, looking over to the other gods who were all sitting around, "sorry to you all. I just couldn't have you getting in the way." The male told them, and Zeus scowled.

"We made a deal. I couldn't have helped him anyways. But it seems, that his high intelligence proved worthy. He's a strong one, brother." Zeus stated, "I get that you wanted to test that. But why put him in danger 24/7. I would have thought you were actually trying to kill him." Zeus rose a brow, making the older brother grin.

"I guess you'll just have to find out in the end." The god told him, "besides. That bond... with that human. I couldn't kill him. But I do wonder why his immortality is so much different then yours." 

PLOT TWIST!