~Study, Write, Fight [Part 2] ~

A week before the written and practical exams, and Class A thought they were doing well.

Minus when Izuku was about to hands down beat the crap out of Monoma in the lunchroom, after missing sleep that night with extra studying, he was livid.

And Neito just had to hit him in the back of the head.

Let's have a small recap, sha'll we?

"What do you think we'll be doing in the practical exams?" The brunette questioned her friends, who sat at the table around her, Izuku was leaning on Bakugou's shoulder, half asleep.

"Nothing too serious, I would think." Iida answered, "not something we wouldn't be able to complete, or give us much injury." He carried on.

"Aizawa-sensei said it'll be a recap of what we learned this semester." Toru supplied.

"But apart from that we don't have much information." Tsuyu spoke up.

"All in all, we should be studying for the test and keeping our physical strength up, right- ouch!" The greenette exclaimed, rubbing the back of his head as an elbow hit him.

With dark bags, and an icy stare he turned around to face the culprit. "Monoma." He growled and stood up.

"Oh I'm sorry! Your head is so big I ended up hitting you upside it." The blond smiled sarcastically, eyes mad, looking down at the greenette.

Izuku.

Ducked.

"Damn, your bullshit almost hit me." He smirked, Katsuki watched with amusement.

"That wouldn't be possible, it would have gone right above your head. Half pint." Monoma smirked. "Heard you had a run in with the hero killer. Your class's is always searching for more ways to gain attention aren't you? But instead of popularity your bringing trouble." He grinned, a mad look in his eyes.

"Always basking in the spotlight ever since the Sports Festival. Oh it's so scary, one day we might get wrapped up in the trouble you've caused and then we'll get hurt! So scary- agh!" And again, he got chopped on the neck.

And that was when they gathered the information on that they would be battling robots like in the entrance exams. And Izuku finally got an extra two hours of sleep when they returned home, and Katsuki decided to try and cook with the help of his aunts.

But now came what they dreaded, the day of the exams.

--------------------------------------

They all got into their hero suits with nervous stomachs, each wondering how they would do in this situation. "Why's everyone so nervous for? It'll be just like the Entrance Exams, Midoriya, you especially shouldn't be afraid." Kaminari questioned, leaning on the locker next to Kirishima's, who was busy putting on his own suit.

"I'm not really nervous, per say. It's just, I don't think it'll be fair if I just continously rack up points and leave you guys hanging. Those Robots before were easy, and now, I have like 5 new quirks to work with." The greenette stated, "as well as gadgets." He told him, putting on a metal object on his back, it was small.

"What's that? I didn't see you wearing it during the rescue training before." Bakugou asked him, placing his guantlets on.

"I didn't want to wear it before, I didn't think I would get hurt." The greenette smiled, before suddenly pressing a button his chest, his winger were covered with a armour.

"Very nice Midoriya. I feel like having an extra vulnerable part of your body exposed during fights would be concerning if they get hit. What is that made of?" Iida asked.