Preview

He was restless and anxious. The feeling and emotions he was having were making his breathing shallow. When the panting increases and so his heartbeat, he couldn't take it anymore and grabbed his car keys and left to her house. He tracked down her phone only to find it at her place. Thinking she was home, he speeded towards the following address. It took him fifteen minutes to reached there, he parked his car in the garage and took out her house spare key from his jeans jacket. Without waiting for another second he opened the door and entered.

The house was quite, you could here your voice echoing. He called for her a few times but she didn't reply. He got more anxious and started searching her in the rooms and backyard, every where he could think off. She was not even in the kitchen, he checked every bathroom but she was nowhere. The unsettling and nervous feeling he was having struck him again. He called her number this time, as the first ring went he could hear her phone ringing. He followed the sound and found it on the kitchen counter with a box of empty milk. He sighed and ran his finger through his hair. Maybe she went to get some milk? He questioned his conscience but the unsettling feeling was so overwhelming that his mind started thinking of worst things happening to her. He shook his head to get rid of these thoughts and took a seat on a kitchen stool and put his head on his hands.

She meant alot to him. He can never imagine her getting hurt. In the mids of his troubled thoughts he heard the jingling of keys and then the unlocking of door. He rose to his foot in mere seconds and rushed to the door. There she enter with bags of groceries in her hands. As she closed the door and turned around the suddenly alert look on her face was funny and cute but it was not the time to coo at her cuteness.

"You scared me today, Yn" he said ruffling his hair in the process from the sudden change in emotions from anxious to relaxation.

"I think I'm suppose to say this?" The love of his life questioned back and suppressed her smile when his expression changes one more time. She walked pass him to put the groceries away but he was fast enough to grab it from her and put it on the nearby table and as if time slowed down, with swift movement without wasting any second he spun her around and hugged her

"What's wrong joonie?" She asked taken aback but then slowly returning his hug and snuggling unto his chest. He tightened his grip on her and snuggled into her hair

"Just another nightmare" he whispered in her hair and tried to control his tears.

-

I'm here with another story, another plot line. Hope you'll show your love on it~💜