Chapter 6

I SAW HER FOR THE FIRST TIME AFTER BREAKUP

"Miss Yn, Mr Lee has called you to his office" secretary nim updated her as she was busy in arranging the papers. She nodded at him and put down her papers, and left her cabin to the boss office. She took the lift to his floor and once she reached there she slowly knocked on his door. A slow muffled voice called from inside and she went in. Mr Lee was aged man in his fifties but still was an enthusiastic and hardworking man. Yn bowed at him and took a seat once he motioned her to. Mr Lee took out some paper and handed it to her. Yn didn't know what were in them nor she asked as she patiently waited for her boss to say something.

"Miss Yn, I want you to handle our next project" Yn mouth went open at her boss words as she has just spent two months here and yet he trusted her fully and assigned her the most important project that has been in air since last week. Yn didn't had any word to say, she was confused and most importantly nervous. In her last job she never had a project, Namjoon won't overwork her, because maybe he was selfish to spend more time with her. Yn shook those thoughts away and finally spoken something in return as her boss was still waiting there for her reaction

"This is an honour Sir, but I don't think I'm the right person for it" she stated kindly and Mr Lee smiled at her words. He knew how obedient and hardworking this girl was that was the reason he was assigning this project to her.

"I trust you are the right person for this" Yn couldn't object more and bowed at him politely.

"The details will be given to you by Secretary Nim" Yn nodded and left the office. She didn't felt anything however this was a huge step for her. She didn't know why she was feeling upset and uneasy rather than being happy. Secretary Nim provided her the information and told her that her first meeting would be in Tokyo, Japan. That was the place where she always wanted to go with Namjoon. She went there alot of times but she always wanted to roam in those crazy streets of Tokyo with the love of her life. She sadly smiled at herself and embrace the new journey with open arms and positive mind.

Secretary Nim that was assigned to her on this new project came with her to Tokyo. There meeting was the next day so Yn just chilled out in her room with warm mug of coffee. She was feeling uneasy, something was telling her that tomorrow won't be a simple day for her, sure it won't be, she's handling the most important and her first project ever. But that was not only the case, she wasn't nervous about it but about something else which she also couldn't figure out. Night came by quickly but she couldn't sleep. She overview her presentation and was satisfied by her work but her heart was not at rest. Maybe because she was at the place where she planned with her lover but never got time because of their busy schedule but now when they have, they're not lover anymore. Yn eyes sting with tears but she quickly shook her thoughts and played high music on her earphones.

Yn dressed formally and put her hair in ponytail, giving off her professional vibes. Wearing her heels she left to the location with Secretary Nim, where the meeting was held. A tall building overshadowed her and she realised that's her destination. Marching towards it with professionalism, she was taken towards the meeting room which was on the highest floor. Secretary Nim entered first and bowed to the owner of this building and their collaborating partner. Yn couldn't see their face as she was behind Secretary Nim, but once he stepped aside and cleared the way, Yn eyes bulged out off their sockets. On the other hand the so called Mr CEO hadn't noticed her yet. He was so busy in greeting her team, that led him to ignore her presence. Yn was frozen on her place, she couldn't blink nor move. Her conscience were completely shutdown by just one glance at him and when his eyes finally met her it was like the world stopped moving and they were the only person present in this universe. Namjoon scanned her from head to toe, not believing his eyes. She swallowed the lump that form in her throat and Namjoon noticed. Her lips shivered and hands changed into fist, she examined him too, he had changed. He became weak and had dark circles, his skin got tanned and he lost weight. Yn still felt a pang in her heart seeing him so weak and vulnerable but she quickly recovered than expected. Namjoon wanted to go to her and hug her but he knew he had lost that right awhile ago. Yn diverted her eyes and he came into realisation too. There Secretary introduced them and they sat opposite to eachother. Yn was going to do the presentation but she was nervous, because he was there, he'll be noting her every move. Yn got up and went infront of the screen to start her lecture. And when she looked behind, Namjoon was starting at her, with admiration like he always does. Yn heart beat increases due to his stare and her cheeks redden like if she was some teenage or was in a high school drama. She started shaking-ly, her words were startled and nervousness was visible but soon she recovered and ended her presentation fluently and boldly. Namjoon was impressed, to be honest he first didn't want to do this project but now every nerve in him was agreeing. They sign the contract but Yn was still not sure that if she wanted to do this or not. She secretly looked at him only to find him staring at her, she got startled and cleared her throat. Yn couldn't take his stare anymore and excused herself for a moment.

The place was beautiful and elegant, like how Namjoon liked. She took a deep breath and thought why couldn't she still take him out of her heart. She went to the balcony and stood at the fence admiring the beauty the tall building was providing. She got startled when someone cleared her throat from behind. She knew who it was so she didn't turn around. Namjoon came and stood next to her but she quickly distanced herself and moved to the corner. Namjoon heart broke at this but he knew he deserved it.

"How are you?" He asked softly not looking at her but he noticed how her eyes move towards him and how she was taken aback by the question

"The same like when you left me" her words were sharp and tone was fierce. Namjoon flinched but didn't showed.

"I am sorry" he softly whispered, was scared if his voice broke infront of her

"For what?" She was now facing him, staring straight at the side of his head

"For everything" he looked at her and quickly looked down once he saw the emotion in her eyes. Which were the same as his nightmare. Filled with hate, pain and disappointment. He didn't wanted to hear her further words cuz he knew what was coming, his nightmare was taking a shape of reality once again. So he turned around and was about to leave when her words ringed in his ear

"You hurt me" she said ever so slowly and painfully that Namjoon felt someone stabbed him. He knew that this nightmare changed into reality because of him, because of what he did. But still it once again proved he was not good for her. He felt his already stabbed heart cut into pieces, the pain hit him which he couldn't take and passed out infront of her.