Chiaki has a girlfriend??

So yeah, broke down and made an OC to ship with Chiaki cause of how much I love her. If you don't like that I added an OC, well, I don't care, she's staying.

How many sides does an octagon have?!?!: hey, has anyone noticed how Chiaki has been less active in the chat and out more often?

My last name isn't actually Nevermind: Oh! I've noticed her leave the dorms more often, she always seems to be excited and walk off with a little bounce to her steps.

An octagon has 8 sides: she also has been more active and blushy on her phone than her DS.

Nagito's automail mechanic: GASP REALLY?!?!

Bakugo kinnie: who tf cares?!?! Maybe she finally got a boyfriend.

John Watson: ... I thought she was into girls???

Bakugo kinnie: yeah I really don't care.

John Watson: that's fair...

Avril Lavigne please notice me!!: Ibuki thinks we should spy on her next time!!!

Mikan's Queen: PERFECT IDEA!!!

Levi Ackerman: no, that's a bad idea.

OW CARL MY ASS: I think we should respect Nanami's privacy.

An octagon has 8 sides: agreed, if she is in a relationship without our knowledge. It would mean she is not ready to tell us and we should, as Idabashi said, respect that.

The Green Gentleman: Gonta Agree!!

Wolf in Sheep's clothing: FUCK THAT!!! LETS GO STALK HER!!!

Little bundle of hope: Syo??

Wolf in Sheep's Clothing: yeah babe?!?!

Little bundle of hope: oh just making sure, Hi!!❤️

Wolf in Sheep's clothing: hi!!!❤️

Bitch better have my money: Naegi I still don't understand how you let your sister date a serial killer!

Bundle of Hope: Toko/Syo would never harm Komaru and they love her dearly and treat her well. Can't be mad at that.

Bundle of Hope: also you can't talk crap about their relationship. Everytime I'm over your place and other rich people are there you always say I'm just a butler and treat me like shit just because you don't want them to think badly of you cause you're dating a cOmMOnER!¡!

*Bundle of Hope has left the chat*

Bitch better have my money: ...

Did someone say Hope?!?!: you've been doing WHAT?!?!

Liar🚺: how disgusting of you Togami. Kirigiri is a commoner to the rich as well but when other rich folk are present as well as her, I still treat her like a Queen.

Sherlock Holmes: can confirm, everytime a rich person is at her place and they look at me in disgust she always challenges them to a gamble and ruins their lives for that.

Bitch better have my money: am I really a horrible lover?

Mozart's sugar baby: to be honest y—-

An octagon has 8 sides: yes, yes you are.

Mozart's sugar baby: how did you cut me off?!?! We're literally texting???

An octagon has 8 sides: I am Izuru Kamukura.

Mozart's sugar baby: oh yeah

Bitch better have my money: I must go speak with Naegi...

*bitch better have my money has left the chat*