Locked Up?!

If you want to know what her dress looks like, open this link: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=25623408

If you want to know what her shoes look like, open this link: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=6665580

Hope's P.O.V

When Derek asked me out on that date, I was literally jumping around my room when I got home. He said that it was tonight at 8:30, I looked at the clock to see that it was 6:15. I ran to my closet to look for what I will be wearing. I found a simple but gorgeous dark purple dress, with silver designs here and there, it was tight at the top, then flared out at the bottom. I found a pair of dark purple 3 inch peep toe shoes. I had a relaxing shower, and put the dress on. I then started on my hair and make-up. I gave myself light purple smokey eyes, with fuschia lip gloss, I applied some peach blush since I was a little pale. Ever since I shifted, my hair is longer and fuller, I have more curves, I'm taller and my lips are a lot more fuller, while my eyes are now a sparkly electric blue. No body has recognized these changes. I straightened my hair making it look longer, and added a few waves to it at the bottom. 

When I saw the time, I started making my way out of my room. Just as I got out of my room and down the stairs. I got caught by no other than Deano himself. He was once again staring at me with lust clear in his eyes. When I tried to sneak away, he snapped out of it and growled. "Where are you going?"

"You don't have to know" I don't think I should have said that, because he used his Alpha voice on me. What surprised me though, was the fact that I was no affected my it. "No" He then grabbed my arm rather forcefully, and demanded me answer him. "Fine, I'm going on a date with Derek" I only told him because if I didn't he won't let me go, but then I realized that was the biggest mistake I had ever done. He was pissed, his wolf took over and he didn't care who he hurt. He picked me up and threw me against a wall, where I then collapsed in pain. He stalked over to me, and did the thing I didn't expect. He picked me up and threw me into my room, he stalked out and locked the door from outside. I ran to my window and looked out. Oh My Gosh he is going overboard with this, he is talking to 5 guards, I listened to their conversation. "Don't let your Luna out, I have a feeling she will try to escape from her window"

"Yes, Alpha" Then Deano just ran of into the woods. I started pacing around my room, thinking of a way that I can get out of here. I picked up my phone and scrolled through my contacts... Just to find out that I didn't get his number. He said he was going to pick me up from outside the driveway. Wait a second, Deano told them not to let the LUNA out, which means I have power over them. 

I opened my window and leaned out a little "You guard!" All 5 of them looked up. "Yes Luna?"

"Let me out of this place"

"We can't Alpha's order" Guard 1 said.

"But I am Luna so listen"

"No can do" Guard 2 said.

"You will let me out now" I don't know where the power came from, but it had the guards on their knees from that simple command. Then I did the most classic thing ever. I grabbed my bed sheet and connected it to other fabrics making it longer. I tied it to my bed post, and threw it out the window. I started using the knots to help me climb down. When I reached the bottom, I thanked the guards and took of. When I was safely away from the pack house, I saw a shiny silver Honda Prelude, what? I know my cars. I walked over to it. Before I could reach it, an angry Deano blocked me. "How did you get out?!"

"You told them I was Luna, so I used it to my advantage" Derek steeped out of the car to try and help me. "Let her go with me, you rejected her" Derek stated while Deano growled. "He's right Alpha Wood, you rejected me" I knew he would get pissed if I called him Alpha Wood. "Hope, you are to call me Deano like the rest of the pack"

"No" Then Derek stepped in, only for him to get thrown at least 20 meters away. "You leach, stay out of this" Deano then turned back to me, "I know I rejected you, but you are still my mate, I know you felt the mate sparks that day"

"No, I didn't" Lie.

"Then why did you lean into my touch?" How did he notice???

"I didn't, I was dizzy in the morning, so I was swaying a little" Lie. He seemed to have given up on trying to make me admit. I looked back to see Derek trying to stand up.

"You are my mate, and I won't let you go out on dates with others" 

"I will go on dates with who ever I want" Gosh why does he have to be so stubborn. "Fine, if you won't listen to me, time for plan B" He picked me up, slung me over his shoulder and into the pack house. I didn't know where we were going in the pack house, because all I could see was his butt. But where ever we were going, it smelt horrible. He then through me onto a stone floor. I looked around to see that he had thrown me into a cell, where we keep rouges that we capture. The cell bars were made out of Silver, so we couldn't escape, and was guarded 24/7. "How could you throw 'your own mate in here?"

"I won't let you go"

"So you expect to gain my trust by locking me up?" He seemed a little hesistant, then answered. "No, but I will keep you here until you realize that you are supposed to be with me"  

Then he left. Leaving me alone in this cold place. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Is it confusing? Tell me.