Today Is The Time For Everything

Kind Of A Short Chapter.

Hope's P.O.V

I can't breathe. Want to know why? It's because I am wearing a fudging corset. It has been 2 weeks since Deano proposed to me, today is our wedding. Best part is, out of absolutely nowhere, my mom and dad came back. When I saw them I couldn't believe my eyes. I was a little awkward around them because it has been years. But it took 3 hours to explain everything that has happened to me since they left. But they were ecstatic when I came to the part of my wedding. My dad has offered to walk me down the isle. I'm nervous, everyone is staring. My arm is in my dads and I feel like I'm going to fall. When we finally made it to Deano, my dad parted ways with me and went to stand with the others. My mom was already standing with the other bride maids. When I finally looked at Deano I was awestruck. He was dressed in a black tux with a white undershirt, along with a red tie. He looked smokin'. After 10 minutes the guy finally said 'You may kiss the bride.' Deano pulled me into a long and passionate kiss as a married couple. After everything was over and we were safely back at the pack house, I remembered something else. Becoming the Moon Goddess along side Deano. "Deano!" Deano came rushing up the stairs. "What happened? Is everything alright?" If this wasn't a serious moment, I would have cracked up at Deano's face. "I have to become the Moon Goddess, now!" I only have 1 day left, shit shit shit. Evangeline! How do I become Moon Goddess? The energy shifted in the room and Evangeline appeared. "You have to shif into your wolf and say these words. Fac nunc trade loca Luna dea est, ipsa caritas sit in silentio." (Let me trade places with the current Moon Goddess, let her live in peace an love.) "OK I got it, what about Deano?"

"He will say this Ibo cum Leonida , quem diligit , ad Lunae Deus." (I shall go with my mate, the one I love, to become Moon God.) Me and Deano first went to the Beta and Beat female, "Take over our places, see you soon." They did as they were told as me and Deano went outside. We both shifted and thought at the same time the words to become who we must. Evangeline had come with us outside, but she slowly started to disappear. But before she did she said "Thank you." Deano and I had started to slowly rise from the ground, finally going faster and faster. Soon we were somewhere where it was just white. I was kind of hoping for a mansion like house, with a beautiful garden. All of a sudden it came, what I was hoping for. I looked down at my wedding dress and thought white jeans with a fairy top. Boom, it just came, I guess that was one of my new abilities. I looked over at Deano who just seemed shocked, oh well, time for me to design.

Evangeline's P.O.V

I'm back. That was my only thought when I saw Cade's Kingdom. There was a blur and then I was pulled into a lung crushing hug. "Cade stop." That was all I managed to get out between my short breathes. "Sorry." Cade pulled back and I got a could look at him, still the same. "Cade turn me please." He looked shocked at my request, but that was the only way I will be able to stay with him forever. "OK." Even after 100 years, Cade's love for me never died, even when he was with his so called Beloved.

I guess I was out for about a day after Cade changed me, but when I woke up, it felt like I wasn't even moving, like I was sleep walking. After an hour I finally came to my senses and smile like a lunatic. I'm a vampire. I sweet smell met my nose, blood. I turned around and saw a glass of blood. This may sound gross to you but it was delicious, like raspberries exploding in my mouth.

I was finally with my beloved/mate after so long, I was happy and that is all that matters.

Hope's P.O.V

After I was done decorating this big white of nothing, Deano had marked me, the mark beautiful. It was of two wolves staring at each other, with different phases of the Moon. Me and Deano are really happy, being the Moon Goddess wasn't that hard, but with Deano by my side, I guess everything was perfect after all.

~~~~~~~

Why are some of you guys silent readers? Please leave a like, a comment even? Well this was the second to last chapter!

Not spell checked!

Please

Comment!

Vote!

Follow!