Kill, Proposal and Love!

Hope's P.O.V

Deano seemed to be trying to get her of him but with no success, she had a death grip on him. I walked up to Maddie, pulled her of Deano and bitch slapped her 5 times, then dragged her outside, this action seemed to have drawn every wolves attention. That was a good thing, now they will see what it is like to have me in pure rage. I threw Maddie like a ragged doll across the field. Flames covered my body from head to toe, the ground was shaking, where Maddie was a giant hole came into the ground, she was hanging on the edge for dear life. Pathetic, I walked up to her, "Maddie you have crossed the line, you kidnap me then you kiss Deano when you have been kicked out of the pack!" There where multiple gasps but I ignored them. All my attention was on Maddie, wanting to kill her. I might just do that. All the flames that were surrounding me was now in my hands. "You want a hand." I asked her such a sickeningly sweet voice. She shook her head while still gripping the edge. Too bad, I ain't gonna help her, she can just hang there. Just as I turned around, I saw Maddie's little minions running up to her, I threw them back with a gust of air, trapping them in an energy ball. "If any of you try to help her, I will decapitate you all." With that said I turned and made my way back to the pack house. On my way back, I went up to Deano's office. He was still sitting there with a stunned expression. "Deano, see to it that Maddie shall die." He gave a quick nod and left the room. I went up to my room and looked out the window, I let out a long sigh, why can't everything be perfect?

After everyone was sure that Maddie was dead, I made my way to Deano, "Deano, I love you." Everyone cheered and clapped, you might be wondering how they all heard, well we are having a pack meeting and I walked up to Deano and said it. "I love you too." As soon as he finished that sentence, I went on to my toes and kisses him. It was like a fairy tale kiss, fireworks, the buzzing feel when you touch, the crackles of electricity. It was perfect.

•••••

Next Day

•••••

Deano is taking me out on a date as an official couple now. He mentioned something about ice-cream, well I do love me some ice-cream. It was really hot out today so I dressed in a steel blue sundress along with my favourite charm bracelet. I don't know when it happened but all my scars are gone, not even the slightest mark left. As I was leaving my room I remembered my hat. It was a straw hat with light blue ribbon tied around it. I looked in the mirror, perfect. I made my way down to Deano's room. Before I knocked his voice came through, "Come in." When I walked in, Deano seemed really nervous and was hiding something behind his back. I let it slip not really caring because I know Deano would never betray me. "Deano, you ready?"

"Yeah, let's go." He grabbed his car keys of the built in island in his room. I followed him down to his car. One word could describe it, Amazing. It was some kind of Swiss car that I couldn't pronounce, the inside was even better. Pure black leather seats along with high air conditioning with the most expensive looking mini tv. After I was done drooling over the car, I buckled myself in and waited for us to arrive at our destination.

\(•.•)/
1 hour 30 minutes
\(•.•)/

Did I ever mention that I have motion sickness? No? Okay well I do, and I'm not feeling so good, I mean literally who goes so far just to have ice-cream? It's crazy. I looked at the name of the place: Luna Princesa. Spanish werewolves I guess. But that name seemed oddly familiar. "Right princesa, you ready?" Princesa? Since when did Deano speak Spanish? He must have seen the confusion on my face because he started to explain. "My mom is Spanish,"

"That explains quite a bit,"

"Whats that supposed to mean? Huh,"

"Nothing." We both started laughing, humans were staring at us, I don't blame them, we kind of do look like lunatics. When we made it to the ice-cream choices it hit me. This was the most cheapest ice-cream place alive, with the most flavours ever. I ordered a sundae, which had Hokey Pokey, Lemon and Lime with Boysenberry. Deano got a two scoop ice-cream with chocolate sauce and hundreds of thousands. When we were both done with our ice-creams, Deano unexpectedly went down on one knee, pulling out a little blue box from behind him. I stared at him in complete shock, "Deano what are you doing?" Instead of answering me, he said something else that made my heart blossom with so much love, I thought that it was going to explode. "Hope La'Rose, will you marry me?" My eyes weld up in tears, random people were clapping. "Yes." He smiled and slipped the ring onto my finger. I looked down at the ring. It was a simple but gorgeous ring. Half silver half gold, with a rose done in the middle. Deano got of his knee and kissed me.

~~~~~~~

I am so so so sorry it took so long, my keyboard broke down on me again. The book is ending soon :P

Not spell checked!

It is official, I am writing a third book.