Paybacks A Bitch!

Deano's P.O.V

When Hope told me that the field was fixed, I didn't believe her. I mean seriously, I walked out to see the field in pieces, it looked like it went through a hurricane. When I told her I was coming, I cut of the connection. 

What I saw before me was unbelievable. The field was even better than before. I turned to her. She just said bye and left. I have a feeling that this is her doing, but I know its not, she's not capable of this. When I went back into the pack house, the temperature dropped. OK something weird is going on, and I plan to find out what or who is doing this. It was around 9 so I decided to head to bed.

Hope's P.O.V

I woke up at 7am on the dot. If you don't remember why, I have to go to work to keep myself on my own feet. I grabbed a red plaid skirt with a black crop top. I had a good 15 minute shower and got out. When I was finished getting dressed, I started on my hair. I simply tied it up in a high ponytail. It was now 7:34. On my way down I accidentally bumped into somebody. It was no one other than the one and only Maddie. She was the pack slut. I involuntarily shivered at the word. "Uh, get out of my way" Gosh why does her voice have to be do high. When I didn't move she slapped me. Strike one. "I said move bitch" Strike 2. I am not a bitch. "Are you deaf or something, that might be the reason why your parents left you" OK that did it. I looked around and spotted a vase, a large one at that. OK I know my water skills aren't great, so I used my air. As carefully as I could, I moved the vase without her noticing. She just kept smirking at me, knowing she had struck a nerve. When the vase was just above her head, I tipped it over, spilling all its contents out. She shrieked, she was drenched head to toe in water. "What did you do?!" 

"I did nothing, but remember Paybacks a Bitch" I walked away. 

When I arrived at work, I started putting the returned books on its rightful shelf. When I was done with the books, I started working at the book check out. What I love about the library, was the fact that it was quiet, and that I was paid to just stand around. When my boss showed up, she said that she will take over the counter. I started putting more books back to where they belong, when I was tapped on the shoulder. I turned around to come face to face with a rather cute guy. He had shaggy brown hair with chocolate brown eyes, he had a very nice smile too. He was one of those guys that didn't always have a smirk on their faces. "Yes?"

"Can you please help me find a book for my younger sister"

"Sure what kind are you looking for?"

"Anything to do with fantasy"

"OK" I led the cute guy to the fantasy section of the library, I looked through the books for a little, then pulled out a book. It was about faeries. "How old is she?"

"12" 

"OK this book will be perfect for her" The books name was Wings. (Its a real book, and I love it)

"Thank you" Then he walked back. When my shift was over, I started on my way back to the pack house, but not before running into the sluts, with their oh so gracious leader Maddie. "Oh look, isn't it the dirty hybrid" One of them stated. "Yeah her parents left her" Maddie.

"Shut up" I whispered quietly, they still heard me. "What was that, pup" Oh she did not just call me a pup. "I said shut up, or are YOU deaf" I said with a smirk. One of her evil little minions slapped me. Oh no she didn't. "Slap me again and you'll see what happens. That slut had the nerve to actually slap me again. OK then. I concentrated on the air and made it drop. I wrapped a protective air blanket around myself. The sluts in front of me started shivering. Through chattering teeth Maddie asked "What the hell are you doing"

"Nothing, but you didn't learn your lesson from this morning did you?" When she didn't reply, I said the words I said this morning. "Paybacks a bitch" With that I concentrated on water. Then it started raining, before any drops hit me, I made a air dome around myself, then I made it pour harder. The sluts make-ups were being washed away, LOL. They look horrible. When I was done soaking them, I made the ground rumble. They all landed on their faces, while they were face done, I made a small fire ball and threw one at each of them. Burning their clothes. I stepped over them, well not over Maddie. I stepped on her back. I made my way up to my 'room' when I was just getting into my PJ's there was a knock on my door. I opened the door to come face to face with Deano and Maddie. "Hope, can you tell me why you beat up Maddie and her friends?" 

"Why would I beat them up, I don't even have the strength to throw a proper punch" He turned to Maddie, who was now losing the sadistic smile on her face. "Maddie, would you care to explain why you said Hope hurt you"

"She did"

"She's not strong enough to take down all of you at the same time" Deano then walked of, with a fuming Maddie at my door. "Remember Maddie, Payback Is A Bitch" She then stormed away. I smiled triumphantly, and went to bed. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Three chapters in one day! Whoop! Whoop!
I think I deserve likes! Please!
If there are spelling mistakes SORRY!
Remember!

Comment!

Vote!

Follow!