Witch Power!

Deano's P.O.V

I hated putting Hope in there, but she has to learn that we are still mates, and that she can't just go out on dates with whoever she wants. It has been three days since I have put her there. I thought that the silver on the bars would weaken her, but it doesn't even affect her. When I went down to go give her food, she was touching the gate.

Today is the fourth day that she is down there, when I heard and explosion.

Hope's P.O.V

I have fudging been down here for 4 days. 4. The whole time I was here, I figured out that silver doesn't affect me. Deano and a few omegas have been coming down to give food and water. I was starting to get really agitated, it was so boring down here. I had no friends to come and help me out, so I just had to stay here. 1 hour later, OK I was pissed, all of a sudden my hands started glowing red. The next thing you know, there I a hole in the wall along with the bars. I hear thundering footsteps coming my way. I immediately fell down, pretending I had nothing to do with it, and that I was hurt. Deano and a the Beta came down. "Hope what happened here?"

"I *sob* Don't know, I was bored *sob* and I walked up to the cell and *sob* it just blew up" They stared at each other in shock, then back at me. I should win an award, I'm amazing at this. "Hope, you don't look to good, come" Finally, I was getting out of this hell hole. I pretended that I couldn't get up, so he had to pick me up bridal style. Instead of taking me to my room, which was the attic, he took me to his. "You can stay here" Was all he said, then left. It was only 12:16 so I decided to test my 'Powers' I quickly changed into a tank top, and shorts.

I went out of the room and to the training fields. When I got there, I started with fire.
Turns out, I just have to think of how big I want the fire ball, then it comes, and I aim. Lets just say I blew up most of the field. The fire talent came naturally to me now, which was good. I then tried other elements. I quickly went inside the pack house and grabbed a vase, and a glass. I went back to the training field and started. What I didn't expect was to be hit by a large amount of water, instead of the little amount in the vase, I was hit by a fudging tsunami. OK well not that big, but it was like a surfing wave. Went it stopped coming I looked around. Oh damn, I'm in some deep ape shit, if someone found out this was my doing. I ran into my 'room' and stripped out of my clothes, I had a 15 minute shower. That was when a voice shouted in my head. 'ALL PACK MEMBERS TO THE TRAINING FIELD NOW' I quickly dried of, and put on a pair of shorts with a tank top. I ran out to catch up with the rest of the pack. When we reached the training field, a very very furious looking Deano was standing there, his eyes black. "Who did this!" Everyone flinched at his harsh tone, everyone but me. Deano seemed to notice and stepped towards me. "Was this your doing"

"No" I replied 3 seconds later, not too fast or he would know. He stared at me for a while, then looked back at the pack. "When I find out who did this, you will be in big trouble" Everyone took that as their sign to leave. When I made it back to my 'room' I looked at the digital clock I had. It was only 4:30, still alot of time to practice something else. I was debating between earth or air. I finally settled on earth, I went back outside. The training field was a wreck, luckily no one was around. I thought of how I wanted the field to look like, I raised my hands slowly and felt the ground rumble. I opened my eyes, to my amazement the field looked better then it had before it was destroyed, by me. I quickly mind linked Deano. 'Alpha, the field has been fixed'

'How?'

'I don't know, I was looking out my window and I saw it'

'I'm on my way'

He cut the connection, not even a minute later, Deano burst through the back door. When I saw the field, he was in utter shock. "B-but the field was in ruins, who could have managed to fix the mess?"

"I don't know, bye" I hurriedly went into my 'room' and decided to work on my air skill. I started swirling my hands around. The air in the room suddenly started swirling around in the directions I moved my hand in. I concentrated on making it cold, then the air temperature dropped. It was freezing, I quickly thought of making it warmer, the air started getting warmer, I stopped it at the temperature I liked. OK so I have mastered my Fire, Earth and Air powers. I just can't get around my water powers.

This is going to be really fun, they mess with me, they get a surprise. Best of all they won't even know it was me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Be honest. DID you LIKE it!

Remember Please

Comment!

Vote!

Follow!