𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 - 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

𝚓𝚎𝚘𝚖𝚒 𝚙𝚘𝚟

My phone starts ringing softly and I just stare at the caller id. My eyes a wide as I'm frozen in place.

Namjoon
Decline  |  Accept

After debating on it I click the accept button and put the phone on speaker and lower the volume a little.

"Hello?" A groggy and husky voice speaks through the phone, cutting off the silence.

"Hey." I say back to him.

I can hear the smile in his voice as he speaks up again. "You sound just as beautiful as you look."

"Your mom didn't raise you to lie, Namjoon."

"Who said I was lying?"

"I do boo, I do."

"Just shut up and accept the compliment, you deserve it."

I'm glad we're not face timing otherwise he would have seen my now red cheecks.

"Thanks Joonie."

"Tell me about your job?"

"How about, uhhhhh, no."

"Ugh."

I let a small laugh as I can hear him sigh in a deep voice.

"NAMJOON! GO TO FUCKING SLEEP! WE HAVE DOUBLE PRACTICE TOMORROW!" A sudden and loud voice yells.

"Yeah I know!" He yells back.

"I'll let you get the sleep you need, good luck tomorrow Joon."

"Noooo, don't go yet. I wanna talk more, I mean I want to listen to your voice just a little longer."

"You can use that beauty sleep, boo." I giggle a little at the end of my sentence.

"You mean that I'm not handsome enough already?"

I laugh at his cuteness. "Bruh, you NEED it."

"Shut up malfoy." he says in an adorable british accent.

His british accent with that deep and husky voice has me shaking. I replay his words in my head, every time a cold shiver running down my spine.

"Good night, Namjoon."

"Sweet dreams, Jeomi."

I hang up and place my phone on the night stand.

I look at ceiling, thinking back at namjoon and his sexy voice.

"That boy is gonna make me the guest of honor at a funeral." I whisper underneath my breath, slowly closing my eyes.