𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 - 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛

Namjoon
let's meet
up

Me
yeah no

Me
it might be saturday
at 11.30pm but no

Namjoon
pweety pwease
🥺

Me
you sound like that
one annoying kid everyone
hates and wants to hit

Namjoon
so basically
every kid?

Me
yeah
basically :)

Namjoon
please jeomi

Me
still a no

Namjoon
i'm at
seonjeongneung
park

Namjoon
please

Namjoon
please come

Me
ugh

Me
i hate
you

Namjoon
Stop lying
to yourself

Namjoon
you love me

Me

Namjoon just come

Namjoon
just come

Me
i'm already getting
dressed so stop whining

Namjoon
omg yes
you're coming

Namjoon
you have no idea how happy you make me|
you have no idea how happy you make|
you have no idea how happy you|
you have no idea how ha|
you have no idea |
you have|
you |
|

Namjoon
see you soon

Me
yeah yeah

┌──────────────────────┐

𝚓𝚎𝚘𝚖𝚒 𝚙𝚘𝚟

I turn off my phone and lazily put on black leggings, a blue hoodie and some quick sneakers.

I put my hair in a high ponytail and put my phone and keys in the pocket of my hoodie as I leave my apartment.

I pull the hood over my head once I'm outside.

꧁꧂

After a 15 minute walk through the city I get into the park and see a tall figure walking in circles near the entry.

"Hey." I whisper.

His head shoots up, his cap jumping up a bit with the impact and he looks at me.

He inspects me from head to toe, "You're taller than I thought you would be." He says.

"I'm like 5 centimeters shorter than you." I say as I look at him and his fully black clothing.

Black leather jacket, black turtle neck that's tucked into his black jeans, black shoes and a black cap.

Suddenly he grabs my waist and pulls me closer to him, my face lands on his shoulder as his arms are tightly wrapped around my waist.

I carefully place my arms around his neck as I hold him.

"What's wrong?" I ask him and he just hides his face even more in my shoulder.

He fully engulfs my body in his hug.

He radiates off this warmth and I immediately feel safe and warm, inside and out.

"I've had a really really bad day." He whispers as I can hear him softly sniffle.