𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢 - 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

𝚓𝚎𝚘𝚖𝚒 𝚙𝚘𝚟

"Our relationship?" I question, insecure about my answer.

Namjoon can hear the doubt in my voice and takes my hand in his. I immediately relax at hus touch.

"Yes, you're correct. But it's not bad, I'm not going to scold you."

"Oh thank god." I breathe out, a bit more relieved.

"I just wanted to talk about how you'll handle the press."

"I think it's best that you wait until you're ready to let the world know about you 2."

"We think so too." Namjoon says and I flash him a fast smile.

"But that means you have to be extra careful when you meet up and go out on the streets, because if someone sees and takes pictures we all know the whole world will find out about it in a matter of hours or maybe even minutes."

"Yes, we get that."

"And you have to know that when and if you go public about this that can expect to receive hate, you too Jeomi."

"I know sir but I really don't care what others think." I say, giving Namjoon's hand a small sqeeuze.

"That's the spirit." He smiles at me but I can't help but still feel a tiny bit nervous.

"That was all for now, just be careful and let me know when you're ready to go public." He turns back to his work and Namjoon and I get up to leave.

When we're outside I immediately hug Namjoon and peck his lips.

"You make me so happy." He whispers against the skin of my neck as he's hiding his face there.