𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢 - 𝚝𝚠𝚘

3𝚛𝚍 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚙𝚘𝚟

It has been 2 weeks since Namjoon broke up with Jeomi because of a text his high school ex, Jiyoung, had sent him.

He regrets his decision but he has no clue how to make it up with her.

He can't contact her in any way because she has blocked him on everything.

Everytime he comes to her apartment her roommate won't let him in.

He is heart broken, but so is she.

Jeomi does go to work but when she is home she has herself locked up in her room, crying.

She misses him,
of course.

She loves him,
that's logical.

But,
she also despises him.

He broke her heart,
over text.

And for what reason?

He suddenly stopped loving her?
Bullshit.

She's angry,
sad
and hurt.

She's even angrier about the fact that he didn't give her a solid reason for their split up.

Even though she doesn't want to, she gets out of bed and gets dressed for her work.

𝚓𝚎𝚘𝚖𝚒 𝚙𝚘𝚟

I quickly go get to my car and drive off to the school.

Once I get there I sit in my car and do a few breathing exercises to calm down.

I get out of the vehicle and put on my best fake smile for my colleagues and the kids.

꧁꧂

Lunch just ended so I'm walking back to the class as all kids run into the room all at once, creating absolute chaos.

"Okay, sit down everyone. We'll now start with reading."

All the kids get out their reading books and open it to the first page.

I sit down on my desk and start to slowly read the book, hoping the kids can follow.

"Jeomi..." My head immediately shoots up at the sound of the familiar voice.

He looks at me as he's standing in the door frame, out of breath as he stares at me.

"What do you want?" I ask with a little sneer in my tone.

"You." He says before looking at the kids, who are staring at him with different kinds of stares.

"Isn't he famous?" A girl suddenly whispers to her friend.

All kids start murmuring and I shush them.

"Kids, please try to read pages 2, 3 and 4. You can ask your classmates for help." I put down the book and push Namjoon into the hallway.

I close the door, fold my arms before my chest and give him a death stare.

He opens his mouth to talk but I can't resist myself, my right hand comes in contact with his face and it jerks to the side.

Namjoon holds his now red cheeck as he turns back to look at me. "I deserved that." He whispers to himself.

"Jeomi," He recomposes himself and tears build up in his eyes. "I'm so so so sorry, I made such a huge mistake."

"You don't say."

"I regret what I did and I hope you can forgive me."

"Why would I, Namjoon?"

"Because I love you."

"That's not what you told me 2 weeks ago."

"That was a lie, how could I stop loving you?" He wraps his arms around my waist and pushes me into his chest.

I try to get myself out of his grip but he's too strong so I stop fighting it.

A hot tear falls onto my skin and rolls down in a hurry, creating goosebumps all over my body.

"Please," He whimpers. "Please love me again. Come back to me, please."

"I can't believe I'm about to say this." I whisper, my arms slowly wrapping around his neck.

"You broke my heart Namjoon but nevertheless I love you with all those broken pieces." My own tears are slowly landing on his coat.

"You didn't even give me a good reason why you cut me out of your life." I whisper as I push him back so I can look at him.

"I got scared."

"Of what?"

"Jiyoung. She suddenly threatened you, saying that if we didn't break up she would hurt you. I said she was bluffing but she then sent me a picture of your apartment and a picture of a pocket knife." His voice shivers and breaks a little as he looks at me, hot tears now spilling from his eyes.

"I was too scared, I couldn't risk it. I love you and nothing will ever change that."

I know I shouldn't forgive him that fast but my love for him doesn't give me a choice at all.

I take him into my arms again, letting him cry onto my shoulder.

"I now understand Joonie. I love you too but never do that to me again."

"I promise baby, I promise." He says pulling away from the hug and giving my lips a short peck.

"Be mine again, forever this time."

I kiss him and whisper a soft "yes" before smiling at him.

"I have to get back to get kids."

"Of course babe. Meet me at the park tonight, at 7.30pm."

"I will see you there." I say before he leaves the school.

I smile to myself, knowing I have my man back.